Battle San Fierro, Microsoft, A bit Stable Gaming

Another delay on the C2 project to tell that I'm in a less mood of doing things. Anyway, despite that, I spent my time playing San Andreas again in DYOM, playing Battle San Fierro missions by Jhan Dave and spent my time tinkering a bit of my new Microsoft account using my Google Mail.

I might as well going back to C2 project when there is a time. ATM I have done some work on the Timeline Tree, partially. It should be done before the April Mop (April Fool's Day).


Jhan Dave's Battle San Fierro missions in San Andreas DYOM was quite awesome, in like... so many ways. To short, there were gunfight thrills and some events are imitating somewhat Call of Duty, such as MG nest. From the comments made on ThirteenAG's Tactical HUD mod, I grabbed some plugins by Ryosuke839 to add some realism, such as Bullet, Shell, and Bullet Hole. The MG nest, awkwardly equipped with the M134 (Minigun), has its own difficulty since it shoots HE (high-explosive) bullets. It also applies as well to the 40mm MG turret on Hunter helicopter. I was killed, like 7 to 10 times just after meeting up with the MG nest, with the added difficulty like Health and Armor mod. Cheats like Invulnerable and Never Hungry are not enough, because the cheat only protects bullet attacks. Explosions and collisions can't.

Back in 2015, there was this kind of "complete invulnerability" mod called "ETERNAL MOD", made by K.V.Vamsi Krishna. It claimed super-effective against everything: ballistic-, explosion-, and collision-proof for player, as well as the same protection it offered for player's vehicle while he's inside. I've used it to pass only few missions that has people manning an MG, as well as enemy aircrafts possessing advanced missile system (Ryosuke839's Missile mod). Otherwise I'd use the conventional way.

I believe I got this from GTAInside. Search it if you hate dying in missions.

I'll give him some feedback when I have some time.


I don't think this is an ass, though, since I started copying the good old stories I found from one LINE Official Account called Fanfiction Naruto. There were several stories that I found interesting, especially since the administrators can make them or copy from some good old resources. To short, it's fun to see some other guys are as crazy as I am, that makes the fan fiction stories even much real-life. Mine's got way over limit. Take a look on my TC mod for LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2, for example.

My Samsung phone has Microsoft applications attached on it since I first received it, like a kind of gift, from my dad. Unfortunately, to use and abuse it must use Microsoft account. Luckily, I don't need to create new e-mail address since Microsoft can use Google e-mail address for all the jobs I need. In short, I don't have to handle more than 2 e-mail addresses at the same time.

It was easy as pie. I copied a lot of parts that OA posted, but I'm not yet starting my plans on English translation. I still have some jobs to finish.

So, one point, I'd like to sign in my home PC with my Google Mail (or Gmail) account. It proved successful, but sometimes I'd like to say "fuck go back", like the meme switch thing; however it was limited to standard user, not administrator (and also creating a new user account), and Windows 10 has no Guest account (unlike Windows XP). Last thing I'd say was, "oh well, guess I'll live on with this style." Finally, I had to make adjustment on my Microsoft account and all done.


Do you know which mod I used in playing BSF? SA BETA. A lot of beta objects can be used and abused, but in BSF, limited. You know what I'm saying?

I've added some mods and rerouted some of the objects to new IMG file, and then added several cosmetic and ambient CLEO scripts. Some scripts caused frequent crashes were found, in what appears to be reflection hacking and ragdoll enhancement. The last thing I found was several map objects not rendered properly (fixed while doing active pause using SilentPL's Amazing Screenshots! script) and crashes/game freezes after starting new game at least 3 times. There was also a random freeze that even the game cannot respond anymore (cannot use keybind, moving mouse, everything, except Alt-Tab or "Emergency Screen" with Ctrl-Alt-Del). No extra mods while playing DYOM is in motion.

I'm getting a bit bored lately, but somehow an idea brought up for the IV's Realistic Weapon Mod. I'll let you know soon in a new post, but practically, this is about TLAD and TBoGT's Grenade Launcher behavior (animation and slot).

Also, going offline most of the times is the fastest way to get bored. Since my PC supports GTA V, and new crack for V is not yet released (tired of waiting this lonely ass), perhaps it's my time to sign up on Steam and start an online gaming life. It's the only way to keep the modding on SA, IV, and V come back to life. Unfortunately, my HDD running short on free space and I'd like to install a new one; like another TB or two will be good. I just need to round up some cash to add extra space, since my PC has one slot empty. However, idk when and where I'd like to get signed up.


And so, I'm out. I hope you enjoy your time reading some more articles or downloading mods by me.

Comments