AC:AH Multiplayer Session (2)

Yesterday night before I went to sleep, I took my time to categorize some of the old posts on my Google+ account to reorganize, modify, and deleting posts - some of them are hoaxes (I call them shitposts) which once I fell for it and gladly my father realized that it was a post that can make me go to jail and deleted in time before a law enforcement agency identified it. Most of the shitposts from long time ago have its links dead, except for a few one I discovered, so... glad it's been taken care of. So to say, thought the internet is down when I open the dead links, I looked up using the Flagfox plugin installed on my Firefox browser, and yep, it's gone. No IP address, except for that XYZ domain that said "404 Not Found" in Japanese and Flagfox have its IP address and the server location, which based in Japan. So who is the owner of the XYZ TLD anyway?

Well... so much for the shitposts the fellas wanted to follow me in. I chose to have a safer way to post things now. JalanTikus, as always, has reliable posts from various local reading sites, and I believe that if most people read it, I'm sure it's not a hoax (if you can interpret it right).


So I continued my work on the field work report I have to submit before going in for the seminar. A Steam user, a friend of mine that I just sent a request, Mewden, invited me for some co-op game of Ace Combat: Assault Horizon.

It was GGWP. Despite having countless hours of gaming in this kind of game, Mewden always comes out being the "hero" - like, he's fast when it comes to single-player and multiplayer - compared to I am. So to say, he's like... "OMG, I can't believe someone like him exists in this game. He's fast and agile".

That's when it comes to the helicopter missions. He spent his time playing on game controller - never on keyboard as I am. He said to me that he had to take a rest from it - he's having an arthritis. His game style reminds me of playing AC4, AC5 and AC0 in PS2, and TBH, despite countless hours my hands on a controller stick, I never feel pain at all. If such, that's just minor.

So to say, when AC7 comes out, if it incorporates keyboard/mouse controls as in AC:AH, I'll use it.


Noon 14.00, he told me about things that he loved Ace Combat since the first one, Air Combat, has introduced. Mine on the childhood days know Ace Combat from Ace Combat 2. BGMs are epic. Classic, but epic.

He told me things like, how long do he plays the game, what kind of games he play beside the Ace Combat, and between his talk, he mentioned that he's always traveling on waters. I ask him whether he's working in a cruise ship, but he's not. Surprisingly, he's a member of the US Navy aboard CVN-77 aircraft carrier and lives in Norfolk, Virginia (to conclude, he's an American).

I do heard the things about CVN-77, especially in Wikipedia. The aircraft carrier is known with the name "George H. W. Bush" and the last Nimitz-class aircraft carrier in the US Navy's arsenal.

So I thought, "wow, just... wow, I never see a Navy soldier enthused in playing Ace Combat".

He enlisted on age 26, to say that he has his job for 2 years 5 months. He's also a college student too (like, OMG, is Indonesian military has this kind of thing?) - the government paid the college fees as long as they abide the rules of the Navy soldier. Tough discipline, I might say.

He also said that I can enlist as a Navy soldier at my current age (to note that I'm 22 years old since this writing), because most people who enlisted with him are around my age. The people they enlist are fresh graduates from high school, which then they can continue to go to college and get a degree while they are in the Navy service.


It was fun, actually, to see a soldier from another country enthused in playing video games. Not just gamers, everyone with different jobs also play video games. This is one unforgettable experience I've ever recorded. Actually, a cop in my country also plays video games too, and has his own YouTube channel (I haven't had a time yet to subscribe him). Locals called him "Om Senang Gamer 27", and the channel is named OMSENANGGAMER27. He plays GTA V with LSPDFR plugin and (once in a while) PUBG. I never found a soldier in my country who plays video game, at least for my entire life.

Me and Mewden have a great time in AC:AH co-op game. Like I said, it was fun and GGWP, despite having a limited time to play with him. And by the time game has ended, shit, I forgot to fire up Bandicam and record the gameplay I undergone with him. Well... maybe next time, my friend.


Time to go back to work.

Comments