Target Acquisition Bug

Few days back I made a 35-minutes video showing the target acquisition bug in a story mode of Battlefield 3 game. This bug came out of nowhere after I played the game in 720p resolution and my TV resolution is higher than that. This was easy fix after the game restarted from the last checkpoint, which fortunately recorded on Fraps.

This was my own creation of mission 3 "Going Hunting" after I watched some BF3 walkthroughs and two videos with different name but displaying same as those in walkthroughs. Recently found it through the HTML page peeking that I saved when I was discussing about the Ace Combat 7 downloader that ended up "404 not found" error when I headed over the page and tried to download one.

I'm sure this is an air combat video, so I put some background musics from Ace Combat 6 and the scenario was epic, including the pre-finale one that you have to destroy targets using targeting pod before returning to aircraft carrier.





So what do you guys think?

Comments