Small piece about new short story - Boruto obsessed with Ace Combat


Alright, you know what I mean?

So for a while now, I took a break from making the Construct 2 project to make a new fanfiction short story that goes with the title "Jimmy Neutron Quest".

Instead of Boruto and his gamer friends favored the thing they used in playing videogames...

I prefer them to be an Ace Combat gamer. It is, as a matter of fact, because I do love Ace Combat games when I was an elementary schoolboy. Instead of playing JRPG and he favored Kagemasa much, fighter jets and air force pilot heroes are the ones I favored. Seriously, this "arcade-type" flight simulator videogame has becoming its own favorite for the aviation lovers, despite there are also realistic flight simulator videogames such as DCS: World.

I have subscribed few channels in mind, such as the channels that Ace Combat Fan subscribed, like Tomcat171, TugaAvenger, and Moe Factor.

How will you do it?

When the Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is released and I purchased it on Steam, I'll be making a Boruto: Naruto Next Generations-styled gameplay featuring characters from Boruto universe, just like the Hitler parodies as in Hitler Rants Parodies, TUH, and The Shogun (and also Ace Combat Fan since he did make one). I just need a new friendly video recording tool, because Fraps' videos are in AVI format and Pinnacle Studio 20 can't display both audio and video - only audio. Currently I have Bandicam, but it's a free version and can last only 10 minutes.

As for how I do it, it's all on my discretion. I can't use the chatters or dialogues of the Boruto anime series (I had a worldwide blocked video on my "Gentleman New Year" video years ago because I put a piece of Naruto episode between that parody video and I had no choice but to delete it since nobody will watch anyway), but one thing that comes out in the mind: this.



Few years back I have watched this and today I found out that this is like... oh boy I can use this for Ace Combat 7.

Also, when I have free time, I can use some GTA V elements and Ace Combat 7 to create a video similar to this:



This is sick fucking awesome (thumbs up to Ace Combat Fan).


How does Boruto get obsessed with Ace Combat?

I have been making some short stories about war (with some Naruto characters - hence a fanfiction short story) in The Journal of Naruto Uzumaki and custom Naruto missions for LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 in LOF (LockOnFiles) website [F-15C | Su-25 | Su-33].

Since I've watched some of Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation walkthroughs by ACF, I'm starting to get my hands on trying it despite I don't have Xbox 360 console. Xenia is a WIP project; my GPU card (Radeon RX 470) supports Vulkan (but unlisted in Vulkan's website), but it became much heavy for AC6 with Xenia. Driver endlessly crashed and recovered and eventually, my PC gone BSOD. I stopped using it ever since that so I wait until Xenia becomes much more stable (or at least developers stopped updating like Ninja Ripper, for example) or otherwise, look for a better GPU card.

So okay, I made a fanfiction, although described only a little bit, about Boruto recently unlocked a CFA-44 Nosferatu in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation game. This plane is quite OP if looked on the ADMM special weapon. In mission 15 by Moe Factor, ADMM is quite deadly even for just one missile. If compared to the ones in Ace Combat Assault Horizon, it needed more than one missile to bring down a single fighter jet.





So in this part of the story, Boruto started to ask a question to his friends in "Thunder Burger" restaurant,
“Honestly, has any of you playing Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation already?”

Shikadai and Sarada reacted about it after he unlocked the CFA-44 aircraft, which is the last aircraft in AC6. He wanted to celebrate by inviting any of his friends in a multiplayer game.

Shikadai and his team was having a mission so he can't come in. Sarada comes into play and said,
“I’ll fly with you in Rafale M. I don’t play videogame so good on it, so perhaps you can be able to teach me.”

After having a breakfast at the restaurant, Boruto invited Mitsuki in for a play at his home. Mitsuki was confused about aircraft selection. He planned to take an Su-33, but for some reasons, he don't want to. So Boruto said to him,
“Take the F-22 Raptor. That’ll help.”

So I made a small piece of story that they were playing multiplayer, and since I can't find one (and Sarada flies in Rafale M as her favorite - ACF uses F-15E, that Shikadai's favorite), I'll display this instead - gameplay by Mitsuki on mission 15 (courtesy to Duck360Gaming2).



As for Boruto who recently unlocked CFA-44, that's another story.

GTA V Mod

SkylineGTRFreak created a CFA-44 mod that I used as of today - a personal favorite in AC:AH. All weapons are selectable as a vehicle mod like ADMM (multiple-shooting missiles, though GTA V has a limitation of locking on only to a single target) and EML.



You can download it here.

Upcoming Ace Combat 7 trailer?

I'd rather not to discuss or talk about it. This last trailer about aircraft customization has been discussed by ACF. I want to talk about it, but I'm not good in speaking.



Like I said before, let the other users discuss or value it. If it's same like AC:AH, I won't buy or play it. Also, my PC is... uh... idk, I can't tell, but minimum requirements is like I'm asking to use an NVIDIA card. Processor is fine (i5-6400) and RAM is 16 GB. Running GTA V is fine with my current rig, only I encounter some small lags when I use VisualV or NVR.



So... okay. I know it sounds crazy and people think that airplanes exist in ninja world (but actually, it's not), but this is my own fanfiction of Boruto. I love following the series, even if it's a pain in the ass waiting for a week like watching an Indian or Turkish drama series on a local TV. I love aviation and modern warfare, but that doesn't mean I love the country at war. World War II has enough history to tell there (that's why I put Call of Duty: WWII and Call of Duty: World at War on my Steam's wishlist) and I don't want the World War III or other wars like that to happen in this world.

Still, for you who remembered the ending of Naruto anime series in 2017, it's painful to let go your protagonists to live on to the other anime series like this one. One Piece still not yet reaching its end, and Bleach? ... Don't ask.

Though Naruto the 7th is still my utmost favorite, his sons and daughters are second favorite. I like almost every characters in the series, but one I don't is the enemies, either they were looked so bad or looked so good. Perhaps I can make a fictional newspaper about Ace Combat 7 release in Boruto world some other day.


I hope you enjoy. I'm still gaming and making some mods, in case you're wondering.

Comments