AC:AH Multiplayer Session

I can't believe what just happened. There are honest and friendly players among the midst of cheating and toxic players. I just got 4 new friends in less than a week. Can you imagine? Not just the friends in Facebook, but the friends out there that who knows what in that time.

So at least my online gaming time comes true, despite not having much time in CS:GO or GTA V. This is one of the unforgettable experience I have in my life, despite the money spent on games were too many, like... a million or two for 10 top games in Steam while it's on a special offer (discounted price).

I saved the AC7 for my birthday gift on May 26 next year. That means 3 months after the Steam release of the game. I was hoping to get "The Strangereal Edition" if it's still on the stock until the birthday comes. And I promise that I will graduate from this college faster once I have this game. No more fooling around.

So to say, my homework is not done yet.


So a story goes when I'm strolling around the Steam Discussion of Ace Combat Assault Horizon and there's a discussion about the MP gameplay. Someone's wanted to join up in a multiplayer session of Assault Horizon (or AH for short) to improve cooperation of players. Well... I had a different story of the gaming long ago, and meeting someone else beside my old brother is fun. It's good to see someone still playing AC:AH while the AC7 is 3 months from now on (mentioning that Steam release of the game). Too bad my bro preferred Mobile Legends than I am, who disliked phone games compared to PC or console games. Still, I also like watching him play and use my phone to play one, but seriously, I never touched that game, only my brother. I have plans on removing it if he hasn't used my account anymore.

As a matter of fact, this AC:AH game is a long-time game. Firstly it was run on GFWL (Games for Windows: LIVE) but then discontinued by Microsoft and then transferred to Steam. I can't tell the story behind it as I own the cracked version of the game since 4 (maybe 6 or 8) years ago.

In that discussion I volunteered myself in a multiplayer gameplay to relieve my boredom and to enjoy my weekend while I have some homework shits to do. And then, new friends came by for a play. They invited me in.


AceMarshall's the guy who wanted to spend his time in Multiplayer, then Mewden (I sent him a friend invitation). Two other guys brought me in to the game and invited me as friends: Social_Justice_Paladin and VaLKyrieRID3r (actually, I sent a friend invitation to VaLKyrieRID3r). Likewise, this is fun.

I checked three of their profiles I added. AceMarshall's a German - same to SkylineGTRFreak on YouTube and 5-Mods. While VaLKyrieRID3r's an American. He lives in the east coast of United States, close to New York - about 3 hours drive from the city. Mewden's unknown at this time, though; he didn't show the country where he resides. VaLKyrieRID3r's, apparently, a subscriber to Ace Combat Fan's and SlyCooperFan1's channel on YouTube, same as I am. He heard the news about the ACF's channel takedown and has preordered the Ace Combat 7. Well, I chose the different way. If "The Strangereal Edition" is no longer on stock on May 26, my birthday date, I'll choose to buy the standard edition of AC7 instead. So to say, this is as an exchange of my Naruto action figures collection that the only last resort of purchase is at the online stores (eBay, Amazon, you name it).

We spent our night yesterday until dawn at 5 o'clock to play multiplayer games in AC:AH, though I have to say, there are some glitches I encounter, most likely is within the game servers. My connection's pings look fine, so with Valkyrie (that's what I call VaLKyrieRID3r). Then there's also the sound echo from the microphone, though I never use one. There're strange things happening in the session of the game, though seriously, this game is fun if with friends, despite how bad this game looks in people's opinions after countless hours of this game played.

Likewise, I like it. I hope AC7 is released as many Ace Combat fans on earth have expected. Maybe then I can pair up with Ace Combat Fan or SlyCooperFan1 in a multiplayer game and leaving AC:AH for good.

Well, I'm gonna stick much longer in this game, for... let's say... 6 months from now on. Guess I'm gonna stick on some GTA mods and the new module of DCS (if I can buy one before the discount period ends) until the time comes.


Alright, my YT channel right now is quite low on subs, but I guess it's normal for the new channels out there who has a Google account. How about an MP gameplay of AC:AH until I own AC7? Maybe then I can ask my sister to help with some commentary chats or some shit like that for the AC7 (walkthrough included) when I have it.

So my next proposal before the "owning" of AC7 is to have the Bandicam ready and record the multiplayer gameplay of AC:AH while there's still a few friends playing this game. Then I'll have some works before being uploaded to YouTube. Let's make it happen then (but my friends are quite busy now, maybe... when they have a mood to play?).

Comments