Shark vs Shark and 2 GTA V Machinima Videos

I haven't yet writing any of these after some events I've taken during my holiday, and checking in and out of the Steam chats.

I decided to make my channel a bit live to see that I own legit games now. It's a first step to make the Ace Combat 7 to be well-known not just from the famous ones, but to the new ones like me.

My last holiday, when I was posting another picture on Instagram, was when I was at Pangandaran with my mom and brother. Mom was having some kind of holiday office events from one of the echelons and it appeared to be the "family gathering".

It was fun. At the arrival there were some games that took several hours. My foot hurts, probably because of me being overweight; I'm weighed about 80 kilograms today. Boy, it was at the beach, and I got sands all over my body.

There was an event about something... meh... I can't explain in words, but what it appears to me there was, "a concert and a bazaar representing regions from West Java province". They sold something there: souvenirs, food and drinks, and alike.

After there and having a break time at the hotel, we went water sport. I was confused which one should I join, but turns out that I chose to go with my bro, who preferred the extreme ones. So to say, rides like "banana boat" and "tornado" went something like... "we were given 6 Gs of turn and one of us went off", but the "banana boat" was other than any other rides that, "you'll get splashed into the ocean or your arms will hurt if you keep holding on the handles when the boat's making a fast turn". So to say, everyone on the "banana boat" ride were splashed.

I was quite afraid about things like "sharks! sharks!" or the lifejacket doesn't work and I sank into the bottom of the ocean, but my inner heart said, "keep calm and enjoy". No sharks around this beach - I asked to one of the pros there, so that's a relief.

The most fun of the rides is when my brother and I rode on a jet ski like the one you see in GTA V. I took my chance to ride as a passenger and a driver (when the time's over and the guide instructed to head back to shore). It has a sensation of riding a motorcycle on the ground, but the difference is that you're riding a motorcycle on the water. My bro, from what I know, loves to go speeding; there's nothing to hold for him to jet ski into a speed like I'm riding a motorcycle with him.

I don't even think about riding off this one, because I don't like to go speeding. I tend to go slow, but when I get used to it, I can go fast.

The water sport in Pangandaran is one of the best experiences I've ever had.


There's nothing to say about this place, though, but the beaches are terrific and it's well known for the seafood. Mom didn't cook for home, so she bought ready-to-eat seafoods like shrimp and squid for my breakfast and lunch in the later day.


As for few days back, the Saturday 22, mom, bro, and I went to pick up my sister from the airport, who arrived from Singapore. She met random people from other countries when she studied there. Her English was perfected, like she wasn't the old one I used to get into. She asked me many times to translate what she said in Indonesian to English. She told her awesome stories in Singapore yesterday.

We spent the day at Dufan (Dunia Fantasi) to have fun with some rides I missed like... a half year ago. Good thing that we have the annual pass.

The dusk came. I ate the snacks and cold drinks during the way from one ride to another. The place was crowded to note that this is a holiday for Christmas and New Year, and I'd like to spent my time staying at home waiting for the fireworks to appear at the center of the city.

We waited until night to enjoy rides that people are now less interested. There's a ride called "Istana Boneka" ("Dolls Palace") that IMO, looks gorgeous and suitable for people having a "study tour" if there's a school task to complete. I haven't had time to reach my phone to say that it's an interesting place to visit and it made me stunned.

Other than that is some ordinary rides we've tried before we get our annual pass.


Nothing to say about my last holiday before the New Year, and tomorrow's the Christmas. I'd like to sit back and enjoy the day while I wrap up my field work report to be submitted to the teacher assistant.


GTA Machinima Videos

Two of these I uploaded yesterday are the first Machinima video I've made in GTA V. Take a look.





Shark vs Shark

This is a video I made that displays two sharks fighting each other, not in terms of real life, but the Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. So I made this after I spent my time with friends in Steam to try out Multiplayer to unlock color 3 for all planes, and just in luck, the color 3 for the Su-35 is the "Akula" skin, which made it perfect for my "Shark vs Shark" video. Think of it as two sharks fighting each other in real life.

This is the idea I got when I was making videos in Pinnacle Studio 20, and idk if anyone playing this game has posted something like this.



The quality is Full HD, but the image is quite chirpy - there has been a desync between audio and frame that makes the end of the video skipped for a second. I decided to convert to DivX format with Format Factory to remove this, with a side effect that the image is chirping every frame. For some reason, the Pinnacle Studio 20 supports AVI (Fraps' common video format), but it only displays audio. Corel Video Studio 12 has no problems whatsoever with it.


So... I think I'm in for some YT video uploads, but then again, I do most of my talking activities from this blog only. I hope you guys enjoyed with some of my new videos.

Comments