Thinking about AC7 walkthrough

I have a friendly chat with a Steam user, AceMarshall, who's a friend of mine, about recording the MP game session as a start of my AC7 walkthroughs later. He knows what he has in mind, and he loved to participate, despite he had to admit, he sometimes have a game freezes every 7 minutes while back before I issued about recording game session, mine's got freezing sometimes. Valkyrie said that it was because of the servers, which unfortunately the same as the reviews I found in NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER as it is an MMORPG game like DoTA 2 with elements similar to NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 and Grand Theft Auto: Online. No wonder the reviews got mixed 50-50 between recommended and not recommended.

So after the recording session ended (AceMarshall had to take a rest), I started to think about possibilities of my voice-overed walkthrough.

I might come up with few possible things: invite my sister to be the female voice (she can speak English nicely), adding subtitles in 4 different languages, and some intro-outro mods.


There's this one "Hitler plays" that has two subtitle languages shown: English (embedded in the video) and Russian. Although personally I don't like Undertale, yet it's a horror retro-styled game, this can be a good example. Likewise, there's also an example about the thing I said about "Boruto obsessed with Ace Combat". I just only need to know how to add subtitles in one of my YT videos - should be easy to do.





So perhaps I can have fun, at least, with subtitles - English, Indonesian, Russian, and Japanese. ACF did have tried that too, and some of the Indonesian users gladly to contribute on ACF's channel to translate the content into native language, videos by Siam Alam included.

Russian is still out of question, though - I understand Cyrillic basics, but one that I can't is to translate to Indonesian. I need to learn it, though - same goes to the Japanese.


Again, how I create the AC7 walkthroughs are all on my discretion. I can't use the chatters or dialogues of the Boruto anime series (I had a worldwide blocked video on my "Gentleman New Year" video years ago because I put a piece of Naruto episode between that parody video and I had no choice but to delete it since nobody will watch anyway) and I don't want to risk it either way. Also, I do not want my channel to be monetized as many others like Pewdiepie, but you do know what that means, right?

Comments