Nearly 300 mods downloaded in one week and new GTA V Update

It's a good gracious that I disabled the ASI Loader through the OpenIV to know that there's a new update, and Mods folder isn't affected. It said that there was a new DLC coming in.

As a honest gamer, I rarely play the GTA Online. Hell, when I want to, I had to drop it and finish the homeworks or play another game. Seriously, not just few days in the past I visited some of the Chinese dudes who pranked on me by caging my character, and another Chinese dude who caught cheating by fast elimination or some kind. Isn't that weird?

So to say, I have my Game Recorder ready if something shit is going on, and have them ready for Rockstar Games Support.


Now, moving on...

Seriously, if one user uploaded just one mod, there is a section in 5-Mods called "More mods in xxxx category" that looks more promising for your needs. I have to say, this resulted of nearly 300 mods downloads that who knows what if I can use them in GTA V. But so to say, the new update insisted me to wait for the new ScriptHookV release by Alex (Alexander Blade), and the devs of RAGE Plugin Hook to release an updated alpha of RPH to support this game version (1.0.1604.0). BTW, the build number of that game is quite a huge leap for me.

Few days ago I checked the news from the Steam page. The new update is called "Arena War update" as Rockstar Games/Rockstar North is currently working on a RDR2 online, and things that they say that the popularity of GTA Online will be dropped upon the debut of RDR2 online.

Honestly, other users out there might have purchased RDR2 (Red Dead Redemption 2), but for me, nah, I have plans on purchasing the AC7 on my birthday party, and sticking to GTA V is reasonable for me. Not to mention I like the cowboy stories, I'm afraid.


New update finally sprung on GTA V before the Christmas time (hence, it's December), but my works are not done yet. Maybe one day I'll go back into the GTA Online to see things here and there, trying out missions and stuffs that I might like. Still, no promises, though.

Comments