The sh*ttiest day of my life

Yep, even though my goddamn laptop is limited of games (because of the specs) and only have my college data in it, for at least one month, this is the sh*ttiest day of my life.

Guess what, my sister informed me from my mother said that my time at the English course isn't over; said that I still have 12 more times to go on finishing up my time substituting my brother. Yep, somehow either my parents and my sister "lied" to me or it's being misinformed. It's kinda f**ked to say that my dad's going out of city and I'm staying at the apartment like when my PC is on repairs.

I said to myself over and over again, "move my PC over to the apartment or buy me an Alienware or ASUS ROG laptop," but considering that kind of laptop is expensive, no, this will suffice, but questions regarding playability of GTA V in this laptop is at the question (that includes Ace Combat 7 as well). Again, seems that I miss the party of the ADFX-01 release today.

Well, my brother's hunt on a new job seems wise enough. Even though if I'm able to drive a car, I'm still taking my mom to the office and had me waiting somewhere else with my laptop for the rest of the entire day. Or better yet, do the English course on a times basis, 3 times every week until my time is over.

Yep, something that I can't exactly follow, like my brother. I might be wandering off, but not staying at the campus during the holiday break (for not taking the short semester) for 3 months (August will be my last one before going for Final Project).

Tell you what, my laptop's installed with medium-spec games that I can't afford to get this laptop broke. Fallout 3 is installed in there instead of 4, along with that classic 90s of Fallout series that once being told on Pinterest about (bought a bundle on Steam with some of my savings while it's on sale). From the pins discussing about Fallout series in general, Fallout 3 isn't the first Fallout in series. Makes sense to me, to say that there's a "3" on it. Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics are the very first game of the series before 3, and by the glance from few pins, it looks like a classic/retro game on par with Command & Conquer: Red Alert and Ace Combat 2 I played back when I have a PS1 at my home. BTW, don't start with Metal Gear Solid; I've watched some videos (speedruns and others), but in my time, I've never heard or played it.

It's not that I rant about it, even though I sometimes lied to my parents, admit that I'm wrong, and trying not to do it again, this... this looks like it's a payback, or karma of being a bad boy this holiday. I dunno, though, ever since my desktop PC is refusing to reactivate using KMS because of that ZModeler 3 crack attempt or whatever that is. I'm kinda worried for this laptop that receives the same update, worried that the KMS end up the same (service is unavailable). Nuke my PC (reformat) or install OpenOffice might be the best idea, but OpenOffice doesn't end well with my parents, though.

You know what, I'll open a new PayPal account when I get back home from the apartment, but I'm not opening a new ZModeler account just yet. I'm not going to get that 15-day trial to waste just because I'm sitting in front of my laptop, playing old games, at my sister's apartment room. I can't imagine how much money could go waste just by staying at the apartment and wait for my time to go to the course to begin.

Man, just don't spice lies to me. I've been f**ked by the fake good girl in my major and have my money stolen. Just... don't. I just want to have a free time to begin with. 3 months without all that lousy work. 3 months with the games I like. It's started to get boring at the apartment. Seriously.

Comments