New problem (again)

Yep, another goddamn bad day, not even just one month, after my PC is out of repairs. I haven't yet started my proposal for the Final Project yet.

The brand-new GPU card I got from the result of the warranty... eh... doesn't go last like the one that just broke. One of the fans got busted somehow and stopped moving. Then, other fans run wild, like, faster and louder than before. Guess that the fan somehow got its insides "melt" or somehow get in contact with the sides or the Wi-Fi card that attached right below the fan.

It's July, 9 days after the beginning of the month, and it happened yesterday, right in the middle of the game I pretty much liked it, and what else if it's not Ace Combat 7 - the game that is known to have a 100% CPU usage for my current PC specs. Had to be honest, the GPU and the Ace Combat 7 don't have problems before the first one broke. Now, not even a month (maybe 2 weeks or so) I played the same game and one of the fans broke - went off from its place. The other runs fine when a game is running, but as I watched on the GPU stats screen, holy hell, it reaches 90°C with 0 RPM speed of the fan. When idle, it reads around 49° to 50°.

It's really always something with the situation I was in. I had to admit, if this keeps up, I might gonna end up buying a new GPU card that is still one generation with it. But say, there was no failure on the GPU, hell, it's one of the reasons I'm still writing on this desktop computer. Every game I play, light or heavy, all fans run wild. I'm worried that if that keeps going, I might gonna end up burning my PC.

So, all walkthrough videos done for AC7, now I might gonna wait for the new DLC release, hunt the achievements, or play another game. Apparently, I'm going to chase Shinobi Striker and PUBG before the last aircraft DLC rolls in. Guess the Ace Combat Zero is coming in live in Ace Combat 7, and I can hardly wait.

Well... maybe 2 or 3 weeks without this desktop PC? Who knows. I hope the warranty isn't void.

Comments