A request that I want to make, after making "The Story of Android 100: Future Town"

So, here goes.

Just in time that I told ya this story before I start to get bored. You see, this is (maybe not) the last time I do this, writing short stories as in... following the Indonesian tradition of the past, and becoming a part of my hobby beside the gaming. This is the new kind of story that I like most, at least.

I've been thinking the possibilities of how the drama turns out for my beloved fictional clone robots of Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha, and this is the result. BoruSara, after the struggle against the world in 2060s, ends up in a world of post-nuclear apocalypse in year 2300s, similar to Fallout 4. I get the point on why I do this. It's not just for fun and creativity; it's about telling my life story in a different representation and how I get in love with it. At the end of the day, BoruSara now lives in a faction called Brotherhood of Steel, where this is a faction that values technology and destroys anything that designed to destroy the human race. Like, Ik that in Fallout 3 you can only side with the Brotherhood of Steel, so why not those two "humanoid robots that looked like kids" can have that luxury of being in their faction?

There are reasons of why I'm doing so. One of them is that Ik how the gameplay and the lore of Fallout 4 (I have spent 1000+ hours of playing it on Steam since this writing). BoS has a known hating to the Institute, so destroying it will make the new world they lived in a better place. Synth is an Institute's creation that replaces human, right? Even BoS hated the synths since Gen 1 was made. But what if BoS was very selective of choosing who or which synths that can join their faction?

BoruSara, which are, in this story, Android 100 and Android 171P (plus Himawari Uzumaki - Android 101), do not have specifications that they're made by the Institute, but they follow the same pattern as if how Gen 1 synths looked like. In fact, they had been made since 2017 (if you have read Android 100 and The Story of Android 100 earlier), and the world they lived in was like 260, maybe 270+ years after their creation, and that was outside the Institute, hell, even before the Institute tries to copycat NATO productions for use as a test platform. Get what I mean?

Also, Russia VS US in this story is fictional, but it's inspired from the Zone of Continuous Fire mod that I played some time ago, with personal additions like more switchable kit unlocks, downloadable maps, and many others that I personally tweaked. More can be seen on this button below.


Zone of Continuous Fire

 

The more of this, as well as how "The Story of Android 100: Future Town" unfolds, can be seen on this blog post I made in adjacent to this.

A Request for Experienced Fallout 4 Modders

It's already 2021 and storytelling in this game is getting... more absurd than what you think of, with so many mod varieties. I'm about to get bored with all the stuffs that I made to make everything Boruto-themed, especially after I attempted to stop playing GTA-based games and at best listened to Vadim M's theories, and yet, Naruto mods for Fallout 4 is very few (except that there's this Skyrim mod on Steam Community that I think it's very much popular, and few to name here and here in Nexus Mods SKSE section because Ik that Skyrim is like Fallout but set to past time, has classic weapons and everything, with this... magic stuffs like... Idk, Touhou from GTA IV to name a few). It'll be absurd for me and you, maybe, but seeing this wide variety, why not bringing Naruto/Boruto mods into Fallout? I have a perfect base on how to make Boruto and Sarada companions that only available if you side with the Brotherhood of Steel, but I just don't know how to start. FO4Edit is pretty much a PITA to say the least; most I can get a hang of it is to make adjustments, especially when it comes to AWKCR mod. I also have the base models of Boruto and Sarada ready to be open in Noesis from XFBIN format gathered from NS:UNS4 game (greetings to ssh for a BMS script for QuickBMS that allows decrypting CPK contents and extract them at the same time), so it'll be wicked sick if I know how to make models into the game.

So, with that in regards, I'm opening a request to anyone who's interested in inserting Boruto and Sarada into Fallout 4 as companions that only can be recruited if you as a player side with Brotherhood of Steel (if in such cases you have executed Danse just for following orders to the letter). Comment on my Steam profile or contact on my e-mail if you are interested, as well as discussing about pricing, if you want me to contribute or vice versa.

This is my only request in a lifetime until I changed my mind and asking something else instead. Besides, having Boruto activating his Karma seal is wicked sick, and I know it. Otherwise, I might gonna look up on how to do this personally. I do mods for free, ofc, no charge required, and I'll always do. But still, donations will be much of a help.

But anyways, it'll be much appreciated if you guys have a time to do this; otherwise I'll think of other possibilities.

Comments