Imagine looking for Himawari's "handgun" in "The Story of Android 100: Future Town" for Fallout 4 mod plans

 


There was, at some point, I imagined crazy stuffs back in the past. Like... Naruto, in the movie Legend Stone of Gelel or smth, he wields GSh-18 pistol instead of the ordinary yet expensive Desert Eagle pistol that many of you found it popular among FPS games and a.k.a. "handcannon". It wasn't the first that I know this gun. Back then, there was a PS2 game named Conflict: Global Terror that has this kind of handgun. My bro and I once played that kind of game in co-op mode, handling one man per player. We have a lot of fun as well, along with similar games like this, like Conflict: Vietnam, same drill as this one.

In that game, this gun is weirdly named. It's... in line with heavy machine guns that planted onboard Sukhoi planes, let's say... Su-35 or later (it's because Ik aviation - mostly oriented in fighter jets). After I know Battlefield 2 and Fallout: New Vegas modding, THESE guns show up. This one is for Battlefield 2 and this one is for New Vegas.

Well, you know me. It's just a standard Russian handgun, nothing more.

So, what's the point?



If you read my fanfic short story "The Story of Android 100: Future Town", Android 101 or A101, a.k.a. Himawari Uzumaki II, was a humanoid robot designed to interact with society (social interaction cyborg), not as a combatant. She never used the interaction to incite fighting in any form, except when she was cornered and defenseless. She and Boruto Uzumaki II (Android 100 or A100) get along well (linked to my other fanfic story "The Rescue in Christmas"). In fact, A100's emotional sensors was derived from A101.

In the story, someone from the US Navy SEALs (Mike Wazowski was just an undercover name; an easter egg I put on my own because I once like watching Monsters Inc. and Monsters University in the past, they never gets old - brought up when Combat Wombat discussed about 123 GO!) gave her a Russian handgun that he stole when he and his other men infiltrated the ship (of which surprisingly, she has already infiltrated first). And that was GSh-18. It was then only used as a self defense, and she even used it only for intimidation (i.e. she pointed the gun and never fired it; she will only fire it if she had no choice left). That gun became an icon for her in a special way of my imagination (it's a fan fiction, anything can happen, so...).

So, I Googled out where I can find this gun until I stumbled across a YouTube video that has its link to Nexus Mods page died.

Kinda suck for a guy or whoever maintaining Nexus Mods to take down the mod. But... it's not yet the end of the world to find this gun on the Internet. Some luck get me through this mod link and got what I wanted (although there're 3 weapons in there, but what I want is GSh-18). Dunno how someone from there gets it, but consider myself lucky. I checked the file and it's indeed ESP and BA2 files; standard mod files you will occasionally see in Fallout or Skyrim series of games.


So, you know me. I might as well go to the plans in making Boruto, Sarada, and Himawari "ped" (custom character) models into FO4; just found the proper tools, but then I need to find the tutorial to make one. It's no easy task, however; think of it as modeling a ped in ZModeler 3, but I have the stuffs I need without paying a single penny. But then, asking for help to someone is another story. Time to get some more preparations.

Anyway, this is related to the last post I made about a request I want to do after making this short story; to me, this looks golden, but to the others like you? You decide. 😉

Comments