[PSA] Perfect Storm Mod 2.0c Beta is now using latest version of UNS4

 

Idk on what grounds, but the last beta update that was out 3 months ago... the guys behind the PS mod decided to use the 1.09 (latest version) of UNS4 while jerking around with specific character's additions. So, here's my question. 1.07 is kinda obsolete for me and you Steam users who play UNS4 game, and Ik some of you are downgrading it to 1.07, claiming that it has an exclusive fix, which is an input bug fix. What makes it special compared to the latest version?

Add to that, 2.0c decreases the package size from 5.41 GB to the whopping 3.29 GB. The update seemed to include what appears to be the updated D3D Compiler, which is some kind of Modding API adapted for 1.09. Glad I didn't downgrade. But still... I'd wait for the stable release like how I do with the Horizon mod; might as well use it for learning purposes.


This has been the Public Service Announcement brought to you by Agung Paramtapa.

Comments