[PSA] While Boruto reached Episode 220...

 

Top Gun: Maverick just got its release date "rewinded" to next year. I mean, seriously, I was expecting it to be out 2021, but now... I maybe misinformed or I should wait 29 episodes of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (since this writing) for this long-awaited new Top Gun movie to be out. Ik this is still in pandemic age, but seriously, I really heard no news from it. Ever. Oh and BTW, I wasn't continuing the series that has already... you know, make it this far to adapt with the manga, but... I saw it in a glimpse that Sasuke lost his Rinnegan or smth, stabbed by Momoshiki that was "masquerading" inside Boruto's body.

Folks in the Discord server Kingdom of the Skies once talked about it, but it was short. I mean, I kinda thought that this movie probably has relations with this new Ace Combat 7 DLC that'll be out this fall. About cutting-edge aircraft series and all...

On top of that, it seems that one drama has been settled down in the forums. Devs of Ace Combat 7 (Project Aces/BANDAI NAMCO) decided to remove entirely the Denuvo Anti-Tamper. Idk on what reason, but I guess that's a good outcome since people are complaining about how Denuvo screws your gaming experience big time. All that's left is other games that use it, I hope.


Anyway, this has been the Public Service Announcement brought to you by Agung Paramtapa. 😁

Comments