Another APK download source outside Play Store

 Waiting for the Cutting-Edge Aircraft Series DLC to be out, I was browsing for more Boruto Uzumaki PNG images for future plane pinups, and by sudden I found this:


Another fancy APK collection, this time are the keyboard and wallpaper. So, ofc safety precautions first, after download, scan with VirusTotal. Siam Alam's advice never gets old. 😉

What surprised me is that two of the APKs that downloaded there had been fully-checked via VirusTotal, since 2 years ago. And the result? Clean. No nasty shit that can steal your data or anything, just like how I did to the previous one.

So, you know the deal. Find what you want first via Google Play Store or App Store first, then, if not found, you can look for them elsewhere. Ensure that it's clean and fully-checked via VirusTotal.

I'll give ya the link in case if you want to try what I just found from Google Images.

Boruto Keyboard | VirusTotal scan

Boruto Wallpaper | VirusTotal scan

Comments