Okay, new intro, you see this?

Okay, new intro, you see this? The Naruto Shippuden Episode 432 now has new intro; gotta be hot shit now and this makes me to look for another video.

"Snakes on A Plane" - my sister talked about it some time ago and why shouldn't I start to look for it?

"Toy Story 4" - once I came pass a kind of Buzz Lightyear toy with movie title showing "Toy Story 4", but as I looked for it on the internet (first time is without downloading a torrent file), links are much as dead as I thought.

"Rainbow Six" - not a movie, but a game. I played Rainbow Six 3 in PS2 and I wanted to know if such game is present on PC. I have finished already with v4 of South Park - The Stick of Truth save game versions (should be uploaded very soon) and I'm currently back to GTA San Andreas modding.

Damn, I have finished my homework and now running outta time. Gotta get sleep now...

Comments