South Park - The Stick to Truth Savegame v4

Okay, v4 is up, now I'll go back on San Andreas modding again, as well as playing this old super crappy PC game, Red Alert 2. Class? It's Jew. Your character will look like Jesus before the crucification. Reminds me of the old Catholic religion lesson at the elementary school, about Egypt invasion to Israel and all...
Click here

Screenshots will be uploaded soon.

Just stumbled today on Google to search for the movies I explained on earlier post. I found the Snakes on a Plane one but not Toy Story 4, torrent links are not available (there IS one, but it's the third one). And... 6 more days left for Naruto to have his birthday going.

Also, GTA V modding has gone further with more mods on the release, especially with the "happening" of Zmodeler upgrade that allows people to mod favorite cars that you saw from GTA IV to GTA V. SkylineGTRFreak now is about to release some fresh new mods, like Raptor from GTA SA. I'd like to donate to him, but I prefer to conserve my money for college, and (maybe) to buy some model designing programs (Autodesk, Zmodeler, who knows?).

Well, September has passed and the work's gonna hard. It's still autumn in the U.S., isn't it?

Comments