Staying away from channels with Ace Combat 7 content

I'm publishing some new contents of Ace Combat and GTA and right now I have a swear to keep for myself.

Tomorrow's the release of Ace Combat 7 on PS4 and Xbox One, so with that being said, I decided to stay away from the channels like Ace Combat Fan and SlyCooperFan1 (unless if it's not an Ace Combat 7 related). There's also blind streaming already in the air about AC7 and now I decided to make my own style of AC7 walkthrough with the aid of my sister, and friends in need.

Still, I haven't yet talked to my sister about the proposal of the AC7 speeches in the walkthrough, with the decision that I'm making it look like "Boruto plays" instead of "Hitler plays", because of the incident happened to Ace Combat Fan's channel a year ago. I'm gonna need microphone in this case to record sounds (phone alone won't suffice, but let's see...).

With this decision I'm gonna keep updating while making videos of random things. Perhaps at some point I'm gonna upload my old recordings about study tour.


One of the videos of ACF has a commentary that intrigued me. With that in mind, I decided to make two videos: one with "Boruto plays" that sort of thing, and one without - and of course, with randomly used planes.

The plans I'm getting AC7 is at my birthday on May 26, 5 months from now on. So for that I'll be on hiatus on watching AC7 shits on YouTube until I own it, play it, and make contents from it. And this is real deal - I might be watching some of the tryhard videos or watching how the scammers get pwned in there, so... it's 5 months of homework, gaming, and for my graduation.

Oh yeah, I'm making another 4 parts of my AC:AH multiplayer sessions; you can check out my channel with the same name as my account on Google+ for more. I'm starting a new content that is... uh... not so awesome.

So, enjoy, and have a nice day!

Comments