Friended and Unfriended

A common sense for a channel fan like me.

I just ran over the SlyCooperFan1's Steam account and made friends with him, just to have a friendly chat to discuss things.

This guy's got a big honesty on what he has to say from my "spilled mind", about making my own AC7 walkthrough, my new channel, everything. Sly said that it's not only me who's making a walkthrough content of the Ace Combat 7, to the fact that I'd like to try that in my current PC rig. I tell him that my content is different than what I thought to be "Hitler Parodies" everywhere, ever since the incident happened to Ace Combat Fan's channel.

He's an American. His profile info says "Admin at Acepedia". So, I guess the fictional planes of the Ace Combat and things like Strangereal and such, all information can be found from Acepedia, and he's the administrator of that encyclopedia website.

He left a message to me, "well, I wish you luck". Then, he has to go, I said "farewell, I'll see you soon", and guess what, he "unfriended" me. I can't tell what kind of reason he has to do with not being friends with him. Is it because I exposed my YT information too much? Or is it because I'm being "too honest" to tell?

Anyway, Sly's a unique person. He has a YT channel, a Steam account, and a Discord server of his own. He has lots of games and achievements, not to mention me who's just fresh-started since last year after I decided to "not play pirated games and go multiplayer with friends from around the world". I'm tailing this guy instead of "friending" him back so I wouldn't ask such stupid questions like, "why you unfriend me? You don't like me?"

I may gonna have to spill my story to Valkyrie, but I'm thinking this blog should suffice.
Head over to his channel; he has 2000 subscribers. It won't hurt, I'd say.

Comments