Video deleted by accident while sleeping

Everybody make mistakes, right?

So at one point I'm deleting one of my privatized videos and queued for deletion but one of the videos were deleted by accident, and that was from the "Taking Down Steve" playlist. Part 2 of the video was deleted by accident.

YT has a kind of different thing for video uploads, where uploaded ones cannot be reuploaded (no such option or button exist). And deletion is no exception.

Truth is, to return the accidentally deleted video your channel must be monetized first before you can get an e-mail support to revoke the deletion. I've been watching 2 videos from a private (incognito) window and most of them are done if the channel you own is monetized. That, however, is the bad news for non-profit (without monetization) channels such as me. However, seeing this helped me learn more about how to get a smooth video export and how to quickly publicize the video after being private for some time. At least I'm improving from the experiences I got here.

Good news is, I have no need to worry about running out of internet quota. The beginning of January has made the home internet reinstated and I can play games while making some YT contents again. Still... talk about "strikepocalypse" the channel named Chaos has been talking about... And the video has no copyright notices and publicly available, unlike the RDE ones (of which I did last year before I have a Steam account, like... when the game's in the Smuggler's Run update). The RDE's became obsolete despite guides are available on how to install it on the Arena War update - devs rarely/never show up for an update, RDE seemed to be stopped for unknown reasons.

I may have to improvise on the "Paleto Score" mission on the other day - using mods different than this (RDE) and removing intro songs (most or almost all of my shit song collections are copyrighted), so the intro is different to say that I have mastered most of the Pinnacle Studio 20 basics without even using tutorials but the lessons learned from the college.


Damn... video deleted even before the time for AC7 release on Steam the next 3 days. By accident.

BTW, my channel started in September 2013 and only uploads 2 or 3 parodies. Now with tons of YT videos out there I can explore more and more opportunities starting from simple life hacks to the ones I want to figure it out. I'm starting to think about making my channel live and not just doing some parody shit. ACF (Ace Combat Fan) struck by copyright-hammer, lesson learned: no Hitler parodies. Inspired by Yeardley Diamond: my own Machinima videos.


Any of you who started a channel somewhere, do you have similar experiences like this? Share your thoughts with me.

Comments