The Assault Horizon Multiplayer Session (Part 1)

This was upon request by my friends in Steam to record what I'm doing during the Multiplayer session of the Ace Combat: Assault Horizon with them. With the AC7 release to come near, I'd like to take this opportunity to make a video content different than what I saw on YouTube, without that all Hitler parodies and shit. It's one experience I've learned from an incident occurred to Ace Combat Fan.

Before I begin, I made this remake of Ace Combat 6 trailer, but it's made in Assault Horizon, similar to Axorb's (but sadly, it has been removed for some reason by him). It's a compilation of some Boruto clips with the MP session between my friends in either GTA V or Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (but Assault Horizon is more dominant).

Thanks to Axorb and Tiger Gaming for the cool inspiration of the videos.





Okay, now onto the main topic.

Not much to say about my gameplay, though, and this is my first 1-hour video I've ever uploaded to YouTube, with nearly 12 hours spent on uploading worth 5 GB "crude" video. So, I hope you enjoy.

Comments