Fusing the GTA V and NSUNS4 gameplays into one

Yep, my one kind of video with the theme "San Andreas Wars". The war begins with the Akatsuki invasion to Los Santos and Blaine County, and US military is requesting allies from Leaf (ninjas, in this instance) to restore the order.

Although US military "won the war", it doesn't mean it will end. More of the wars will rise, and it will be not just the ninja involvement, but military and local law enforcement.


So it's one of my good progress, although I have to say that majority of Naruto mods for GTA are in GTA San Andreas. V is only a few, like... 2 or 3 on Darwin's Patreon (and it's paid too to get it). I'm making more and more videos while working my way up to the graduation so that I can get a proper job. Multimedia lessons from the college really helped me a lot in this case, and I'm happy to set my foot on reviving the channel, although for a few (let's say... 30 to 35) subscribers. I can't wait for my 23rd birthday so that I can buy the Ace Combat 7 on Steam.

Mostly I will do gaming on my channel, and sometimes other stuffs like life too. So, hey... maybe then I can share some of my best gameplays to you, and by that it doesn't mean I'm underestimating other gamers out there who were good enough to play, or maybe outsmart other gamers. I'm a type of leisure guy and sometimes being serious, so if it's for fun, I'll be fast and a bit serious, but not going too slow and mostly, have fun. Know what I mean?


So, readers, maybe I'll be less posting here, but then again I'll be keep updated for more things to come.



Comments