Imagine downloading movies after you found this laying around in YouTube



I captured these shots at around 2019 or so, and I just can't believe that it exists at torrent sites (YTS or so).



I'll be honest; I'm really quite fine with me having to download movies off from a torrent site that a meme saying "FBI! Open up!" will show up if you do it in US, but I'll be prepared if they come to Indonesia and arrested me for doing this sh*t that I really want to.

What I don't notice usually in my phone screen capture is a movie with title written in Japanese, "Stalingrad" (written in Kanji as スターリングラード).


Unfortunately, I looked up and everything's written in Japanese, the one I can't understand, not even a word. Imagine playing Jet de Go in PS1 without knowing what game mode you are on. Basically it's like that.


Not even a "download" indication from it and results in Google are about 21,000. Seems like Japanese laws are so damn strict about copyright issues. Not gonna lie. Even manga comics are copyrighted. Heard on LINE OpenChat group about Boruto that "reading is fine as long as you don't download it".


I'm curious about YouTube's system of selecting random videos when you scroll down and finding videos you like on the phone. At one point that day, I accidentally found some "trailer videos" of a movie that I'd like to watch, but one thing that attracted me was one particular Japanese movie that I suppose it's about Soviet Russian forces defending the city of Stalingrad from Germans. WWII history at its peak, gentlemen.

This is probably something with browser cookies and user account's watch/browsing history @ YouTube, but I'm not sure. This will only pop-up once until you manually search it. Every video you will see will be different based from the recommendation system that YouTube offered. Not gonna lie.

For instance, if you are an unregistered user on YouTube and watching a video about Naruto mod for NS:UNS4, for example, recommendations will show up mainly about Naruto and/or Ultimate Ninja Storm game modding in general. Random craps will be no exception, like music, history, and anything unrelated to what you are watching. It's even why I got "watch" HTML references (downloaded using IDM to reduce reading complexity, downloading HTML via browser will make everything difficult to read and decipher) and inspected the HTML manually via Notepad++, and if not about mods or Naruto, random craps will show up.

Well, YouTube is quite a huge place, a paradise of videos of all kind. No wonder random craps and clickbaits are there, including movie trailers. I wonder if YouTube also has trailers about Boruto: Naruto the Movie. There will be one or more, I suppose, but what are the odds?

Comments