New Naruto Action Figure, at first it was big-sized, but...


The box itself is big, but from the size of the action figure, it's twice and half as big as the Boruto one I bought from the online store. At least the price is worth my purchase here, though seriously, I saw the model of Sakura Haruno - the rare one, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than this one.

The one I bought is a special of its kind. A somewhat genuine action figure scaled in 1:6 (1 cm represent 6 cm - I learned that from social science lesson at high school, where you use a map to represent distance from one city from another using a map scaled in 1:x). There's even said about the guy who made this masterpiece. Oh boy... it isn't a waste of time of finding such rare model like this, but still... this is 50k more expensive than buying Ace Combat 7 last year. It's priced 600k Rupiahs when I bought this few days ago.

No regrets. I might find Sakura Haruno model (action figure) later when I visit online stores, but my main focus here is Boruto.






Just like the small Boruto one, this one has interchangeable parts but does not have movable limb parts. That means you can change the look of this model as what I showed on last 3 photos above. You can make Naruto posed a bump fist, preparing his Kage Bunshin while holding a Kunai knife, or a situation where he went berserk and unleashed his uncontrolled Nine Tails to attack his enemies.

That, somehow, has inspired me in making a new story of Boruto fan-fiction short story, about Naruto telling a story to his son. Idk how to expand the story, but it's connected with the events happened after the short story "Vasily Barstow" that I made. Perhaps I can take a look at some old, wacky stories I made, might give me inspiration about this.

Likewise, this action figure is the one that I will remember for eternity. It's neat and awesome, as well as inspiring me for a new short story right now. Definitely worth my buy as a birthday gift during this COVID-19 pandemic.

Comments