Partnering with Sarada action figures if any





Yeah, you know what I'm talkin' about. I feel kinda sad at some point (but not really, I thought something else, still remembering that accident, but I feel it's not even that serious to begin with) that Boruto had "no friends" with me for hanging around. Most likely this will add more collection. Though he can work independently, friends are an irreplaceable thing to count on, especially in a world like this.

More action figures collection has been a thing for my birthday gift, especially when I stumbled across some that are real-sized and colored just like in anime itself. I really have less mood to upload the work I've done on Boruto Ped Mod Project for GTA V before I can hand this work over to Darwin VS, but one day, I will. Maybe around this month, but not at the end of the month, that is. Those action figures and the friends on Steam are the ones I can count on, despite having less contact with them and/or I usually touched those action figures and wipe them like how you pet cat or dog. Yeah, you can call me crazy for this, but what are the odds?

Rare socialization is always a thing for me, especially during Covid-19 like this, and the government have no idea when this pandemic will end. More money to be saved, that is. I will only spent it on electricity, water, and simple foods. Tell you what, I don't need a big house to live in. Two-story house is too big for me.


Call me crazy, but it's literally Covid-19 that made us stuck at home. Sarada Uchiha, the sidekick of Boruto Uzumaki. So I wonder, is there any action figures that are like her in anime series, especially the one that's being delayed because of this pandemic? I'll be also looking forward for Mitsuki in Boruto series, at least until the pandemic is over.

Having her to be in my collection is one of the satisfaction of my hobby in collecting Naruto/Boruto action figures beside playing video games, quite more often these days, like a meth addiction.

Out of curiosity while doing a homework, if there is one, I'll take it. I've been using online shopping services, but I'll be honest; I'm not willing to buy anything expensive (perhaps... more than 500k or so?) to prevent getting scammed. Remembered the friendly advice from Atomic Shrimp, the channel I subscribed that has random videos; half is about "advance fee scam" and online shopping scams. Go check out his channel if you like.


I found this one as a start. Unfortunately, it ran out of stock. Cute and funky model; what's that remind me of? High School DxD? I'll be honest, I never watched that anime, but I heard it at some point, maybe with ICBM missiles or something.


Surely looks funky and cute when you look at it, but seriously, this is like you are a teacher in a class or something. More like High School DxD or maybe worse.


The rest that I found on Google are foreign stores.



Kinda suck, TBH, but at least I know which characters in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations that have more popularity than any other characters in that anime series. Sarada seems to be in a list of the least favorite characters in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, despite seeing the fact that I like her, though not as lot as Boruto nowadays. Used her in battles in NS:UNS4, TBH; testing how she sound when KO'd. For some reason, winning in games isn't always an absolute choice. We all can lose in games, but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world or something that you have to broke everything in front of you. Gamer rages logic. If not zoo words, object destruction that you won't even care of giving that stuff to people or just becoming a piece of junk in an instant.

Seems to me that Boruto, Naruto, and Sasuke, are the most favorable characters in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime series, though I wouldn't forget about some others that are less favorable. You know the point once you watched it.

Alright, then. I'll be honest. Boruto seems to be the lone figure in my collection set, though I have one set of Naruto and Boruto that I placed in front of the computer monitor (which is a TV w/ HDMI jack). Yeah, the one that looked like a Barbie but prefixed clothes set, interchangeable parts, and flexible limb parts. A kind of "KW Super" (if you don't know, search on Google; Indonesian description of an item describing "outer hull of a product is real, but insides are different/not really close to a real thing") when I last bought it.


Yep, this kind of action figure is a new thing for me. I might gonna buy more for spare parts, but not sure when; imagine having two or more clones of him appearing together, performing different movesets. I could make custom photos out of those, but one thing that I should worry about is the boxes that store those interchangeable parts. Let's make it logical; I lived in an apartment that the room is relatively small than common US apartments. Inventory management is a key to keep the apartment clean and tidy. My parents can somehow put anything into trash cans without my goddamn consent, thinking that it's a trash. That happened when my sister asked where the straw that specific of the bottle she used went. My dad said that it's already in a trash can and have it dumped at a trash bin near the elevator/power boxes.

I swear, maybe this is crazy for you, but to me, it's already been a part of me since I assembled the one-tone colored and simple-assembled action figures that made of hardened, smelly rubber and packed like you want to eat a snack or something. Since then, I wanted a real thing that is big and have less to none assembly time. A really different outcome than assembling a plane model (aeromodeling).


I hope this writing can help me ease up a bit before I fell asleep or make Boruto my sleeping company. I have a homework to finish, and the deadline is today, one minute before midnight. Should be enough to keep me awake, until the cleanup time comes. Yeah, every weekend is a cleanup week. Have to keep the house clean at all times.

Comments