Latest update on Olymp Trade, about HAGO, and my life

Olymp Trade

Seems what I thought of is true.

Without using HTTPS, this page showed up. No doubt, the government has taken attention on this one; that's why VPN is a thing. Out of curiosity, Idk why Olymp Trade app got 4 (maybe 4.5?) stars rating and frequently popped up as ads on YouTube (and freakin' written in Indonesian too, I mean, WTF?). This is just like the Samehadaku incident that happened last year; blocked by Internet Positif just for... what? Spreading downloadable anime videos? Well OpLoverz.in get away from it just fine.

The biggest issue with this type of blocking (for those who use IndiHome like me) is that, this Internet Positif page will show up if you don't put "https://" header in the beginning of the address link that supports HTTPS encryption. Olymp Trade's website is using HTTPS encryption from the Google Search I made from my alt account. Samehadaku's blog website is also using HTTPS encryption, of which, when I try to load up that page, what looks like below picture showed up. Not gonna lie.


I don't even wanna know why trading is becoming a bannable offense in this country. My biggest doubt other than this will be Binomo and IQ Option. If Olymp Trade is banned, why not Binomo and IQ Option as well?


HAGO

Without O at the end of that word, I would spell it as "hag" (remember the Hot Fuzz movie?).

Few months back, ads promoting HAGO app on YouTube was pretty much dominant, with a new feature that you can make money out of it. What else if it's not HAGO's Cash Tree. I found out this can be quite boring and repetitive, and there are many games that I personally don't like, at all, especially since I have less interest with themes/genres other than action, strategy, retro, fighting (more specifically to Naruto/Boruto-based), and first/third-person shooter. I haven't yet tried Naruto X Boruto on my phone, or even Angry Birds 2 these days because of this ongoing Covid-19 pandemic that only God knows when it'll end.

I'm more like a computer gamer than phone gamer these days, so...

Not saying that HAGO sucked ass, but apparently I'm not in a type who can blend in with unknown folks on the Internet that I don't want to get in contact to. Well, unlike Steam, but... eh... who cares? What I mean is that too many women wanted me to get back into games or some sh*t like that, and I have a swear that I will not get married or having a girlfriend until I'm graduated. My life really means something, but yeah... things are getting boring and boring, especially since I'm not in a mood for returning to R6S or go into competitive matches in CS:GO rn.

HAGO seemed to be one of the trending apps in my country, not to mention RoK (Rise of Kingdoms) that Combat Wombat described it as boring and repetitive. Similarly, the game that its starting name is said as a drainage at the side of the road, GOT: Winter is Coming M (if you translate "Got" in Indonesian to English, not vice versa, like... I still found it weird if you say that you got the coming winter in M version - oh jeez 😑), it's getting dominantly showed up in ads in a different way.

Well, I ain't lying. It's technically the drainage at the side of the road if you're Indonesian.


If you understand English, "got" is a past tense of "get", which technically you will say that game as "you have a coming winter in M version".

I mean, seriously, instead of using GOT to abbreviate Game of Thrones (don't ask me, Idk why devs make a game that's based from the never-ending Game of Thrones series from the rumors I heard), why not make it a full name? It's not like everyone can stole the concept of the game names, you can make it in full name like other sh*tty games that popped up on ads do.

What's worst, the ad about Game of Thrones game is one of the sh*ttiest of all time. They're showing full faces of those playing it (face cam?), but the ad is showing nothing more than a fake gameplay. I was wondering if there's a reaction video for this kind of game, because I didn't see such ad like that again - that woman with a veil, only watching the Game of Thrones game gameplay and not even holding a phone. Literally, WTF with ads these days on my phone? Is it because of Covid-19?


This is a reason why I don't skip ads, except for the music videos in Indian. Ads on mobile phone is wacky as f**k than in browser/PC version. Once I got Valorant slipped in as ads. So no, thanks to Valorant.

I stopped using HAGO to know that I seem to find no interest on that app, knowing that I mostly spent my time in computer gaming than phone gaming, especially in a pandemic like this.


It's getting boring

There's not much things going on with just, turn on the PC, go play games, have something to eat, watch videos, get back to sleep, and repeat. Somehow, my minds and thoughts are pretty much predicting the future or outcome of what I will going to do, and says, "meh, it's boring; no one will take attention of my xxxx these days", or "meh, it's boring; it's not even usable in things I want these days". It's even a reason why I stopped watching Boruto: Naruto Next Generations and stayed at episode 151 while few months later, it's already entering the Kara arc (not Kara-class cruiser).

I mean, let me tell you something. My dad seems to have an interest of this "fingerstyle" guitarist who his daily activity is a truck driver and/or forklift driver. He used to listen to his songs like some kind of charm these days. Who else if it wasn't Alip_Ba_Ta on YouTube, whose his first videos of the musics played with guitar was the first on Facebook with lots of likes. From the newsletter he didn't even ask people there to like, share, or even subscribe to his channel. Like... WTF? This guy is like an absolute masterpiece of a country, more famous than Nick Vujicic that I can still remember it these days. Nick only has a leg limb and famous in his time, but Alip_Ba_Ta? Even without persuading people to like, share, or subscribe his videos with that unique "fingerstyle" cover song, he can produce money from there for about 1 million Rupiahs. Like, holy crap, my YT channel with 42 subscribers isn't rising up with that daily dose of Ace Combat videos, yet I seldomly persuade people to like, share, or subscribe my videos.

What's more shocking to Alip_Ba_Ta is that many of these viewers are making reaction channels only from his videos. The whole world is taking attention to this particular guy, who like... holy sh*t, this is unbelievable. Even artists and guitarists around the world are taking attention to this guy.


Yeah, my life is basically nothing but repetitive sh*t I'm doing. Dad encouraged me to learn something, even making Alip_Ba_Ta as a role model for my current life I've been running on. I was quite downed and pretty much scared and envy to those who can surpass me, even my own sister who has excellent points in college that not even I can surpass her. You know that I'm not good in talking with people, especially since shyness has been in a part of my life since (maybe) the elementary school. Unfortunately, he doesn't give a f**k with what I'm going to do to satisfy his request and just... go on with the negativities, just like how I did in the past, thinking about everything negatives. Like, what did I do wrong? Literally, nothing has ever done wrong with what I'm going to do; I'm just scared and can't talk, that's all. The expression in Indonesian "maju kena, mundur kena" ("go forward and you hit, go backward and you hit") has always been a part of my life since the beginning, because no matter what I say, thought, or do, it's always wrong. Shyness became ripe in me and that's why I got into 3 different scams that, not even everyone will give a f**k about my story. No one.

Playing games has been a part of me, but if I'm forced to make games, I can only plan from storyline and storyboard. Nothing else. Making stories is what I'm good at (perhaps I should put aside Naruto/Boruto fan fiction one and try making my own without it), or maybe... I can do at least something that can change my life for what it's worth, forever. Hey, maybe I can make some art drawings like what I did in the past - elementary school days. I probably sucked at drawing, but... at least it's worth a try. If drawing from the computer, I might gonna need a tablet and a pencil for it since using mouse isn't reliable to get the results I want.

Let me tell you something. Without money, I can still be happy, but... if money is always a thing in this world to buy one sh*t I want, I have no choice but to adapt. It had been a golden rule since the start of my life, because... if anyone out there is glad to have their life without money, why not everyone? It's not like everything can be paid with money these days. Salt water and fishes at the open ocean can be for anyone; no one is controlling it. What I don't understand is people said that "water isn't free". So, what about ocean? Is it paid by money if we took one glass of it? I understand the concept behind the drinkable/bottled water you can find at minimarkets, but what about the sea water?


Conclusion

Olymp Trade's ads on YouTube is interesting, but VPN is needed. I'm not saying that HAGO sucked ass, but I've seen no ads about it again since the Cash Tree feature came out. Plus, there's too many women pop-ups that I can't even delete its notifications unless if I enter the app. And my life? Yeah, 21st century. I wanted a free life for some reason, but today's even sucked pretty hard. No wonder I wanted to die peacefully with... what? Zero hopes? Naruto/Boruto action figures around me?

Let me tell you, if I have a lot of money, I would afford a company to make a robot that's looked like Naruto or Boruto in anime. Why not?

Well, my life from this point on will not be easy. Pretty much point taken at this point.

Comments