A plenty of time spent in gaming and going to play PW when it's released while I found interesting fact as I test this

Essay of N-Gram for Readability

I spent quite a bit of my time doing this essay about applying N-Gram method to search for how the formula of Flesch-Kincaid Readability Level (both Flesch Reading Ease and Flesch-Kincaid Readability Level) works. This depends on whether I found suitable libraries as a part of my essay, and glad I have a bit of my skills of Java programming language sorted out when I took the Object-Oriented Programming major years ago. Yeah, my time is quite short as it seems.



It's not even easy; I fiddled around with the programming (yep, I used the LanguageTool library, which is open-source in Java programming language) for noobs like me before diving into building a real program for... you know... test bed? The real calculation is about the methods I'm implementing and how I display them in the end. Should be a piece of cake, but it's about how I code them. Research is about trial and error, and it will always be; just to figure out how to make it a test bed to test what I'm gonna do at start: analyzing how readable the short stories are and how many mistakes like spelling and grammar are found.


Adding costumes in UNS4

So, I managed to add on my own the costume sets from a bundled pack where I got the "C L I C K B A I T" thumbnail of a YouTube video by Freex3r, which in luck, I found it. Apparently, I missed reading the description, and in desperate wish finding out which websites that has Naruto UNS4 mods that has one of them. Yep, what'd you guess that NarutoMods.com is a paradise (not quite) of mods that you can't find anywhere else except Nexus Mods and YouTube.

So, I found it, tried to add rosters on my own, and I reached a dead end. There's no way I'll be editing characterSelectParam.xfbin without crashing the game, because something in there has modified the way how the error throws without handing out reasons why to Windows (no exception message thrown out). However, looking it up in Google, I found one tool that made by the one and only, Zealot Tormunds: the Character Manager. Well, another luck again. Looks like Zealot has saved the day again.


Imagine, without using focused search or anything fancy, looks like I hit a jackpot with only 4 results found. This is from a work by one thesis I found for a reference that has "did you mean ..." that sort of thing (a journal titled "A Grammar Checker Based on Web Searching" by Joaquim Moré), and typing something that even a search engine didn't find out might be something that's wise to narrow down a search result.

This make me think something out of ordinary as I progress more. There's something that affects how the search function works, like how keywords are typed. If you read some of my own-made short stories (and if you like Boruto by any chance), try look up "Boruto Stream" w/o quotes on Google. It can hook up millions of results. Put the quotes and it can narrow down to a more specific search. You can try it if you like.


Project Wingman

Well, I'm not gonna dive into this one as I work on this shit, despite I heard the news that devs will release the 1.0 on December 1st this year. Even if I do, I only play when my parents are not around or in the night where they sleep. But... yeah, that'll waste some of my time for doing the project. Who knows when it'll end when you didn't do sh*t to get graduated? Besides, I haven't yet heard any contact from the teacher unless if I contacted him constantly. When will Covid-19 go away?

But yeah, life will always go on, and I'm not alone, even though I rarely socialize (but seriously, I want to go out but there are damn restrictions everywhere because of Covid-19). Let's hope everything changes after I learned the Boruto's way of life of never give up, just like Naruto. I know I can do this.

Comments