The OVA that left lurking on 2k17

 


Don't ask about where I have downloaded this OVA. It's not even in the list of common downloads, and it's frickin' new (hey, I looked like Swiss001 now). This particular OVA is unique, specific to only Boruto series.



The post on Narutopedia said that it's unique on its kind, and the first time I get this is when Dunia Naruto Lovers Indonesia still exists (and even have a website on their own). However, what's more interesting here is that this OVA is released alongside a game (UNSL). It even got two dubbings, English on last year before Covid-19, and Japanese like... 3 years ago.

Idk why, but having that DNLI watermark there all the time with the crappy sound and indication that it's on recording software makes me want to redownload a better one. Seriously. I would like to share it to you, but it may sooner or later get me into copyright shit or whatever. Go figure.

Likewise, the blog site is dead, probably has been deleted by the owner. Yep, so much for the DNLI community. It's like... everything's come and go like there's nothing to lose...


 

Besides, it's my time to get things interesting, but let's hope it's not the lousy one. I hope.

Comments