Um....

For once in a while I want to watch other than Boruto NNG. You know, exploring other opportunities. However, there's this "um..." moment that is like... uh... what?






Ik my new releases of short story is like... "excuse me what" moment, but at some point, it has to change, right? The fan fiction story doesn't need to make United States superior. The country where this Boruto story is originated, is from Japan, right? So much for that weaboo and all that shit. Yeah, Boruto at its best.

Apparently, there's something interesting about mod demonstration, especially on T64 and T89 battle rifles of JSDF. The guy on the comments pointed me out to one particular anime series that... you know it's different genre - perfect for screenshots or some sh*t.


I wouldn't be surprised that it was the first to hear on this series after... what? 3 or 5 years since my sis was interested in anime series and then moved on to Chinese drama series? Most of what my sis found is about love and all that stuff. Then, there's this anime about the Air Force, the one that Tiger Gaming showcased in anime depiction or something like that. Gotta hook that one up as well.

Well, there're a lot of things happening beside uploading new videos and all that. Been playing the modded UNS4 game with Perfect Storm mod, and I'd say that it's well-deserved to get a cookie, despite telling the fact that it ain't Ultimate AIO Storm 4 (UAS4) pack by Kuroha Saenoki. There's a video on that subject.


 

It's not just about "bruh" moment, but also something like... "WTF moment" since I'm not using UAS4 pack. To sum up, Idk when I'll be diving into this subject, but judging by the ModDB page showcasing T64 and T89 battle rifles... it made wonder why only Boruto (in my short story series; yeah, I make a self-assessment) who was interested in American and Russian weapons, and not Japanese weapons. It's like nothing's better than T100 (Type 100) or Arisaka during the World War II, but oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Comments