Get this fascinating idea I just got recently

 



Yeah, you know what I'm talking about?



If you remember about this old post I made to explain the out-of-curiosity of this while doing the job of wrapping up the proposal, this just in. Tormunds UNS Model Editor isn't a kind of any b*tch you can put your attention on. It's a quite handy yet effective UNS modeling program. There's even a tutorial on YouTube, not gonna lie.

So, one point, I tried swapping hair meshes of Boruto from the second to first and vice versa, but then it ended up with some unwanted vertex ruining like... holy cow, pointy meshes everywhere, and it's epileptic too.





At this point, I figured out that something is screwing up the general meshing coordinates, even though the Tormunds UNS Model Editor has reduced the assigned number of meshes at... whatever the position of the mesh hex chunk for his hair in HxD to its safety standard that a game can handle. This is a general trial and error method to do this because if I have to compare with how CrownClown design Boruto UNS pack, those models are stable in general, no intended pointy meshes as what I can describe here. That, in general, is a focus on two Borutos - one with no headband, one with Kagemasa visors, and one when he was using Naruto's jacket.

There's no way to have a full test on Noesis since this is on a costume damage model (xbrxdmg blah blah blah), and when it's displayed, it only shows transparency without knowing which meshes are breaking it. I've tried copying such attributes from extracted Boruto UNS pack (compressed in one CPK archive; I'm surprised the working projects that CrownClown made were in that pack as well) that has those, but still broke like sh*t. Oh, don't mind about his hair, please.

In fact, I wanted to do this on costume damage models for Sarada and Mitsuki, where when they were damaged enough to show "Armor Break" notification and changed their models to a costume-damaged one, they lost their headbands. However, this requires more than just a "mesh hacking" to do the trick, let me tell you.

But likewise, I'd go with the simplest one in mind. Adding a black diamond-shaped sign that etched on his right palm is as simple as 1 2 3, but this is in a level of 3D modeling (Autodesk 3ds Max, Blender, you name it), and I was having that bit experience when I do ped rigging in GTA V. Public beta, but it's worth it. I stopped modding GTA at that point, knowing that my parents are watching me about what I'm doing. However, I need to check in on YouTube or some other external sites (well, not Nexus Mods) to see if anyone has done this. If not, I'll make one and have a test on it. Let's just hope that it works, and I really hope on this one hoping that I don't break meshes in general; just adding some random sh*t or whatever.


Yeah, I think that's Boruto Uzumaki for you. Ever since Naruto series ended, it's time to move on. Despite I like Naruto, I like this particular "son of Naruto" who can pass on the future to the next generation. Right now, let's hope if I can make use of his experience as a learning of a better me in the future, especially after I make that SHFiguarts Boruto Uzumaki looked like a doll to me. God, I really wish that someone make a robot who looked like him who can help me accompany on just about anything, like the last short story I made, "The Story of Android 100".

Maybe then, I'll start making Boruto as a way of how I want to make things done, after all the lazy things I've done years ago.


Update: The idea seemed to be glossed over, I think. From the private window searching, I found a website that offers UNS4 mods after learning from the videos that showcased by Freex3r (which for whatever reasons, his videos have 4 million times watched). This looked like linked out to other places and simple Google/YouTube search queries. This one is the repository of the downloads I wanted for. The other is pointed to Nexus Mods or just picture clickbaits.




So, let's see if someone has already made what I want to do while doing fixing or some sh*t with my Final Project. I only have a little time to do so, like... 6 months from now on, I suppose.

Comments