messageinfo.bin.xfbin

 I would say, this is a crazy idea to edit text messages inside, but for the sake of experiments, why not?



Wanna be frank with you readers; I've searched on Google about this particular message info file that seemed contains text files with pretty much complication since it's a goddamn XFBIN file and editing it is by no other means than HxD Hex Editor program. However, it seems like someone hasn't given either me or other users tinkering this file about maximum limit of editing this file, which from what I see, it looks like a GXT file from San Andreas but edited with HxD instead of a GXT Editor. You know what I mean?

The file that I get from ssh's BMS script module seem to be matching out in terms of size and length (but not CRC32) from the UNS4 AIO Mod by Kuroha Saenoki. I won't be joking on this one. Trouble is, I wanna edit the chara names in RtB deeper. You know, putting in a military rank like how I do in short stories? It's gonna be absurd, experimental, and fun at the same time, not gonna lie. However... editing this might gonna break the game at some point, but idk. Experimenting means anything can happen, like you will or will not get the desired results.

Might as well get yourselves ready on this one, because this can go very absurd to have IRL military ranks to be applied in Ninja World.

Comments