300 videos of another "Watch Later" fiesta

Not a type that I should scour the YouTube for crazy stuff I want, but believe me, I could gather hundreds or perhaps thousands of videos stored in "Watch Later" solely to find lots of stuff, including what I want to watch later on. As of now, with this list going too high and I have no time watching them all, I'd let my phone, again, running all these videos on its own, without I watching it. Seriously. Most of the sh*tshow are from Naruto/Boruto theme, and just so happen in fact that I found one video from the reference Freex3r mentioned. And still, yep, mobile game ads are now shifted (because of deactivated ad personalization) to have this Mafia ad roll in, just like Combat Wombat posted in his "mobile game ads" video. Well, Idk what to think beyond all of that stuff, honestly. This feels like I do not want to play advertised games, like... seriously. I never see ads that are Naruto/Boruto games for like... eternity that this encourages me to touch only that game and not the advertised games.


 

Whatever the case, though, I had to run ALL of these out before I can get it sorted out, so I can watch them whether the time allows to do so. Besides, PW is here, and I'm sure there will be a lot of new videos rolling in, so there's no way I could top up the "Watch Later" for as much as 300 or 400 like few months ago. When the New Year 2021 arrives, I hope that I can reduce as much as possible from topping up the "Watch Later" when scouring through the Home that has so many random videos with themes that I usually watch. This time, instead of waiting few days to get it done at 1x speed, I made it faster by increasing watch speed to 2x.

Other than that, the work goes on, baby!

Comments