MrAntiFun... never gets old

 

Ik this can go so wrong if I have to cheat, but for singleplayer games? Listen, I do not condone cheating, especially in multiplayer games. Seriously. Penalties for blatant cheating in MP is serious, unless you are a GTA Online player (Ik this because there's literally no anti-cheat protection whatsoever in there. None), especially griefing, which is a no-no unless we have an accident.

Apparently, I scoured on the old files I have; master files. Installation files and all that in case if my Windows OS is nuked because of reasons like VAC or some sort. Apparently, I found these two archives, which are trainers made by this crazy guy MrAntiFun. And by fad I searched on Google regarding a trainer for UNS4 and in luck I found this guy who made the previous trainers by any chance, BTW.


These two are used in UNS3FB and UNSR games that once played on my old PC, which that day (I suppose) supports up to DX10 and I rant about UNS4 and Fallout 4 incompatibility with my old PC just because my GPU is Radeon HD 4800 Series. And out of curiosity as well, the long time used AVG didn't pick those trainers up as virus or malware (trainers are known to have false-positives, like cracks that makes AVs interpret the executable code inside as malicious - general rule: VirusTotal, please). Those two were used, like... long before I was on Steam 2 years ago, like, 6 years ago, when these two games came out and I waited for UNS4 to be "cracked".

From the post made by this crazy guy (I call him like that because, like... Idk if he has a cheating history in multiplayer games, but he's like some kind of an awesome guy who creates legit trainer to help people ease up the gameplay for training purposes), this post was like... was made 4 or 5 years ago. For that, the question comes up: Bamco and CC2 has updated the game to version 1.09 and adding new DLC contents. Will that work in 2020/2021?

You know what? If I want to touch that MrAntiFun trainer, then there's this consideration: it might go bork the registry or some sort and makes me VAC-banned when playing CS:GO. However, this is a righteously false claim, or so many uneducated folks thought. In fact, I'm kinda doubtful about touching that, in 2020/2021. VAC only scans for active cheats in game's memory, just like other anti-cheat systems available. If UNS4 has VAC, I'll be damned for sure.

Still, only for precautions, I'll disable the Internet and play that game in offline mode, one day, when my shit work is over. God, I wish I have some easy jobs after this. My gaming time is heavily constrained, and I test BF2 mods while my family's sleeping. I think I had enough tests. Now, I had to wait until I wrap up this job, buy PW, and enjoy the fun of those who have played it. I have this crazy challenge I want to try out, just like how I make a play/walkthrough of F-16-only in Ace Combat 7.

So, wish me luck, readers. Feel free to donate if you like; that means a lot to me.

Comments