First stage of weapons modding

Okay, finally got myself into several hours of retarded fun with Blood Money game in PC and I was wondering if I can rip those lovely custom and standard weapons in there (and peds if possible) to GTA games. Found this thread shit as I'm browsing at Google and by the time the IV and V mods are getting warmer (actually V is the most warm). Police car modding times are not over yet. I still have plans in proposal, but recently the ISP (the goddamn Smartfren that I and my sister used for two or three years) dropped the upload speed to a drastic change, of about 10 or 1 KB every second. Usually file uploads can be done within few minutes with this ISP, but why it's dropped after few weeks on repairs and abandoned updates? It's unusual for the ISP to do that, although I do have a big quota of about 2 or 3 gigs normal-time and 15 for the night-time. Download speed is not in my concern, because it's should be, and it's normal too (of about 100 to 200 KB every second), even though many internet maniacs in my country preferred this ISP.

My sister has recommended to upgrade this "Wi-Fi Modem" to what is called 4G LTE, but she's still concerned where the exchange could take place. In other words, the modem will be taken, maybe to phone counters that are almost available everywhere, or maybe at Bandung Electronic Center. Another spending will be used if this is happening.

The startup or riser programs have been received from that link, and note that I have the 3ds Max, which I did told you from several previous posts here.

I had to postpone the release of updated cruisers, particularly the updated Merit cruiser in GTA IV with functional DRO3 function of ELS-IV v8.5 and some with important fixes and upgrades for several models. I guess if any has logged in and commented to my Merit mod, it's time to get prepared for 1/10 shit.

Life is colorful, ain't it?

Comments