June 1 is shit

You know why so shit? 4 causes.
  1. Because IKCA 2016 no longer nominates the favorite cartoon.
  2. Because there was a power failure from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m (beta testing interrupted because of that).
  3. Because the last one gig of my internet quota has been run out by my sister for her "power bank".
  4.  Because I can't sleep when the power failed.
As you all already know, I live in Cileunyi, a sub-district near Bandung city, Indonesia, and I always live in shit. My father now enforced strictly new rules of house cleaning for all their children while my parents are away.

But, little less you might know, I live in joy, pretending nothing ever happened, like SpongeBob, who always be so happy when shit happens. Still, I just don't know when the stress ever came to me, or just I'm having a lot of thoughts and imaginations being poured in my brain. Well, it's a rough world.

The last 4 mods will be uploaded soon. It's time to log outta here. The night-time quota time is about to end. Hope you enjoy the last two posts about 4 mods I posted. Also, I will expect a feedback if anyone needs it.

Finally, stay healthy, and stay tuned for more.

Comments