Mod updates, Naruto movies, and new games

Okay, I have enough fun since yesterday after school with Google Translate for translating speech words from English to Japanese from my story I created. The language is unique, even I cannot understand it. Also, some words that has an overbar are spelled with an "u" ending at the end of the spelled word. Isn't that fun?

This is the reason I'm doing it, like treating it as a computer game in most common ways (that's what my parents used to say). I've been following the LINE official account containing Naruto fans all over Indonesia and so far there has been at least 30k to 35k or 36k followers. During Ramadan session (only a matter of weeks before Eid Al-Fitr), GlobalTV started to show all Naruto movies ever watched or posted online, from the first until this one, The Last (you can check the Google+ posts, same name), which probably two years ago, I watched it at a cinema. Well, followers filled it with controversy, as it will soon filled with censors, like blocking of women's showy breast (this is Ramadan, yo), censor of heavy punches to vital organs like head or torso, and kissing (as seen at the end of the movie).

Well, apart from this controversy, you can all still watch them online (streaming or downloading), without censorship from the linked corporations or commissions company. I even have this video from about a year ago. Some said they are wondering how the Indonesian dub done to this movie.

Let's carry on to mod updates.
Recently, some mods have been updated, particularly the bug of ELS DRO3 mapping of Merit cruiser in GTA IV has been fixed by updating the main textures. The Detective Cruiser is now built with a "factory" chassis ("factory" here means from the original mod itself, without using parts from other mods) and new lighting, both artificial (non-ELS) and customized flash (ELS). Some mods have also been updated, especially on dirt maps, new lights, and everything.

I'll release them when the time is right. GTAGaming recently has elected a new admin, and users said he's slack; mods will take even a month to get approved. Also, accessing the forum main page is impossible now. This is one of the unexpected event I am experiencing. Well, the GTA IV game has gone into a dark age ever since the GTA V game has become popular nowadays because of high stability and new online system.

New games.
Purchased yesterday afternoon, the Hitman: Blood Money and Hitman: Absolution games from the same place: the computer CD/DVD shop across the college, with a price of 90000 Rupiahs. The Blood Money game is my interest since I have a PS2 console game and that game. It has weapon upgrades that can be purchased before going into a mission. Absolution is another story. Long story short, at Weapon Request Thread (GTAGaming Forums), one user posted a request to convert a weapon from that game and converters denied due to the copyright issues. I never tried this game, anyway, and I thought it's worth a shot, rather than waiting for this game to be forgotten.


Proposal of a new computer is coming soon. From here, when the new computer is purchased, gaming time is now expanded with Fallout 4 at hand. Until then, you'll just have to wait.
Now excuse me, I have some screenshots to grab.

Comments