Probstat - Probabilities and Statistics

Probstat - Probabilities and Statistics; that's what I'm going to say.
The first day of short semester college just got interesting. The teacher gave me a question to solve, about 50 numbers of students' math results. The teacher need to know the mean, median, and modus of the numbers.

First of all, I just got surprised why only 5 people attended to this short semester lesson. Perhaps most of them have C and didn't get improved. I myself have D and needs improvement over that result. For some reason, after I get graduated from high school, I began to hate mathematics, but that is an essential for computer programmers to fully understand calculations and math operators. I'm starting to like it, piece by piece.

Okay, back to this Probstat class, one of us tried to solve the problem as it contains 50 numbers, and it must be grouped (if not more than 30, don't group, it'll have different "syntax" or "formula" to work). Well, we managed to find them out, piece by piece (again), and results came out faster. It's like a teamwork.

Seems it get interesting, eh? Any of you have learned this Probstat thingy back in the college or high school? The next day will be even more interesting (I guess).

Comments