Well, I guess that's that

Well, I guess that's that. I got every possible UV-mapped generic car mods go into a police car and similar, and now, it's time for a break. I'm quite tired of modeling cruisers that allows my mind and imagination to work together, and now my brain needs a rest. You know what I mean?

Monday morning I will get up and be ready for the first day of the short semester. I guess I have to rest for two days and helping my ma and pa some house-cleaning work. I'll be doing updates when no time of house-cleaning work spent.

So, y'all, it's nice to have a newbie of car modding like myself around. I can do some improvements and be a quick learner in a short time. Can you believe it? I can feel something "special" inside me. It's not the heart or brain I'm speaking, but my deepest feelings. Something that I can master is in me, but I can't even say which one.

Well, it's not something that maybe you and I can master everyday. I got bad results on my college lessons, probably because too much gaming and sleeping, one thing that I can't get rid of when I was out there. College is a school. It's like going back to the old times when GTA4-Mods was at its full glory of mods paradise and how the admins keep the place organized. I joined up to GTAGaming when I was at Senior High, a school named SMA SANTA MARIA 2 BANDUNG. Hell, three years I spent there to get graduated, the last thing you know is that I sleep in the class. Every class, every lesson, every f*cking times I got overslept. Still, there's still one thing that prevents me from sleeping in the class: the quiz. When the quiz is being issued for the particular lesson, my mind started to work, finding out the correct answer for the question it is being issued. The other thing was when I was at computer lab. Something tells me that computer is something that I cannot separate from, like Romeo and Juliet. Hell, don't even think that I'm going to marry it.

Last but not least, I guess with the new Autodesk at hand, I might as well try to design cutscene weapons based from GRIM's Weapon Pack. Somehow ZModeler cannot adjust the weapon position correctly, and instead bugged in cutscenes, so does with weapon props. Main mod that is reuploaded with new realistic weapon data will be released soon, but idk when. Maybe I'll release when the online, original Japanese dub with clean/pure audio of Boruto: Naruto the Movie is released.

I have uninstalled some games ATM, of particular are AC:AH, South Park, and DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark. I'm now back again to install San Andreas and now this FSX that I didn't tried yet. I'm back again to San Andreas modding, bitches!

IV Vehicle Mods

Here is the list of my released vehicle mods for this date and month. I hope you enjoy.
Latest mods will be posted not from here, as I don't do updates much to the older posts.
  1. Albany Stinger Cruiser HSI Unit
  2. Mammoth Patriot Combat & ECM Cruiser
  3. Bravado Buffalo Gen1 Cruiser Federal Signal Vision SLR
  4. Declasse Merit Patrol Cruiser Federal Signal Streethawk
  5. Vapid Stanier Police Cruiser Federal Signal Vector
  6. 4-seater Buzzard Gunship
  7. 4-seater Swift helicopter
  8. Vapid Stanier Detective Cruiser
  9. Vapid Stanier NOoSE Cruiser

Comments