Training continues...

Teacher tipped me a homework of Probstat to finish, and I do suppose I can finish it before Wednesday.
Okay, a new training is coming up, but after seeing this post @ LCPDFR, I still don't get how to set up the ELS lights to use DRO2 type. I'm running out of options, however, as Google has limited search in accordance to that, and developer files provided for StreetHawk lightbar is quite limited, meaning they can be converted to non-ELS, but preset lights are a different story; they are set up in preset as ELS-H.

Anyone have an advice before asking Lt.Caine for help?
Also, I have in proposal about changing the graphic card of my shitty computer to the newer ones with DirectX 11 support (perhaps if I have a lot of cash, graphic card with DirectX 12 support should be possible). I have a problem lately that computer startup has becoming lousy and graphic card is failing every time, meaning when I start a game that requires moderate or high GPU resources, the system hangs and attempting to restart the device, but as the system knows that the device failed to restart, it enters the BlueScreen, writes the dump file, and computer will auto-restart.

I do say, the speed of processor doesn't affect the performance of the game; the GPU card is. However, for the high-end PC games, higher speed processor is required. Mine is pretty old for years, but still standing until now. I found out this opinion when I first tried the Fallout 4, Watch_Dogs, and other heavy games in my laptop that has 2 GHz processor speed, 4 GB RAM, and an onboard GPU with DirectX 11 support. Game lagged a lot more than in PC not only because of lots of resources to be used, but also the GPU resources that are quite limited. Overdrive didn't work for this type, and yet GPU Overdrive isn't my style either, because wrong usage will fry the GPU card and my parents can't use the PC anymore. Hell, sometimes when the game is loading, screen will mess up, a.k.a. broken, like a hang, even though I waited for the game to load up. I have no choice but to end it up forcibly.

To note also, I did have a BlueScreen event in my laptop, not just on my PC. First was when developing microcontroller program using BASCOM-AVR and programmed the MC using provided MC programming application. Second was when at some time I played some heavy games like Watch_Dogs, only that is maybe random error.

For this reason, I decided to not touch EFLC and ZModeler for a considerable time until that time comes. If I continue playing around with them, believe it or not, every usual activities like internet surfing, typing or watching video can result in BlueScreen, even though I don't play those games.

I do hope you understand the situation I'm getting into. I do not hoping for donations to help me out, as I gotta save money where it needs most, usually when it comes to emergency and healthcare. I don't do computer tinkering, like assembling-disassembling parts, but I do coding and modeling. Students like me needed to learn a lot from many people.

Well, heavy mods for IV is now pending. I now get stuck to VC and SA modding, where lots of lightweight mods are somewhat a paradise for poor people. I should start up with "how to rig a ped/player model in San Andreas".

Have a nice evening, fellas!

Comments