Okay, this is lovely shit

Lovely shit, I mean, because some mods that I actually wanted (for world improvisation in FC2, except the aircraft carriers ones) are here. I'm thinking of this when I was doing some skimming search for the use of draw arguments, and search over the ED Forums:
  1. A possibility of changing the KC-10 tanker aircraft to a more HD style
  2. A possibility of F-15E aircraft in FC2 (I know 1-MOD v3.4 has that, but it uses the F-15C model, which is pretty unrealistic - there's no way an F-15C can load up even the LGBs or GPS/INS-guided bombs)
  3. More Realism World thingies
  4. Changing MiG-29SMT to MiG-29K as it has radar activation bug that causes the sim to crash when trying to activate it on wingman
This is what I wanted all along. Now, let's begin:
  1. Tom's Jetpack 2.5
  2. MiG-29UB Fulcrum Model (I do have this, but I don't use it, as I'd like to preserve game's originality)
  3. FC2 Parkbox Mod (I have this pack from repacked version by Szelma)
  4. Parkbox Airbase Mod
  5. F-22 Raptor v1.2 Model (replaces F-117A - though I never wanted this)
  6. FC2 New ConTow (my short for Control Tower - I have this pack from repacked version by Szelma)
  7. MiG-29C Fulcrum Model (new model - I never tried myself) 
  8. Ground Crew Mod v2
  9. TOMCATz Pack v1.6 (I have this one too, but I grabbed only MiG models in the pack)
 Well, I guess that's that. To me, after being a member of LOF, I got benefits. Perhaps I may have to donate that site one day, if I have PayPal or something.

The help still stands. I got a lot of problems with draw arguments for the Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer model to be put in LO:FC2. I'll be happy to oblige if you help me.

Comments