Adding the arguments to Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer

Okay, now after the Ninja Ripper done its work with the destroyer model from Black Ops II (I ain't stealing from SkylineGTRFreak) - the Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer, it's time to get some work - making LODs and thing. Word is, the model is ready like below


but I still don't get how to use the arguments as the Readme and Draw Argument sheets stated, even though I read how this thread told about. Is it about making dummies to the turret and CIWS model, then name the dummies to the argument number, or make the turret and CIWS model named with the argument number?

This is the LOD0 (main model) model I'm working for my 1.4 version of Naruto 607 RU & US Advanced Weapons mod (but still, idk if modeling ships and make it into .LOM can work in LOMAC or LO:FC2). If anyone can give me a step-by-step instructions on how to use this argument numbers, I'd be gladly appreciated. Aircrafts can be a good example too.

Comments