New Stories

Okay, yesterday and today is something I didn't want to.

B-day Party Accident

So I started off a usual morning yesterday, go to college, and went home at 12. My sister left home at around 4 or 5, hours after I got home. It's not usual for me, however, to wait up until I have to sleep at 9.

Last morning today I got up, I wondered why my sister wasn't there. After bathing, get dressed up, and prayed, I went downstairs and suddenly I saw my sister got her right arm bandaged and have some grayish things on her right knee. Mom said she has been hit by an explosion came from the b-day party balloon; most likely it has been filled up with gunpowder. She also said a guy who had pranked her has gone overlimit, and this guy don't take responsibility for what this guy does. I didn't have a clue who that guy is, as I was at home.

I asked her when the accident happened, and it was at 6 p.m., right when I was trying to figure out argument usages for the Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer ship from BO2. 3ds Max 7; an old-school modeling program which most of the old SA/VC/III modders do some modeling for the game (LOMAC/LO:FC/LO:FC2/DCS:BS is another story). Gladly, when that accident happened, my parents were there. They didn't notice the accident as they were a floor below, while my sis was at the rooftops.

I didn't ask the location, because I don't want to, and she got worse fire wounds up until her face. I was hoping to get her healed pretty fast, but let's just have faith to God on what we are going to do now.

Jabog32.de Download Thingy is Suck

So, okay, I found a file pack ready to be DLed from this website, the Virtual JaBoG 32 website, but it's prettily suck. No matter what connection I tried, no matter what ISP I tried, no luck of getting this file. I'm in desperate of getting this file for use with the 1.4 Complete Series pack. Also, none of this file is being posted to another website, only this website.

The title is "Separated Files" made by TOMCATz and posted on year 2011. Size is fantastic: 395 MB. I have in coincidence found this when I was browsing something @ Google. For some reason, I can't download completely, saying something like this in IDM:


I did tried the conventional one, with Firefox's download system and IE's download system. I even tried the Betternet, same thing. No luck came to my end. And IDM did not support "resume download" because of the server.


If anyone is in luck getting this file, please let me know. Here's the link. Let me know and share it via mail or comment if you have it.
In a meantime, I'll skim again the search through the LOF website one more time to find this file. If I'm in luck, I'll post a new entry relating to this.

Comments