Uploads done, now onto the next

Okay, some mods are now done, now is the time to work on the 3ds Max project for LockOn.
List is now updated, the previous one is outdated, so here's the new one:
  1. Declasse Merit Boston Police Department
  2. Vapid Stanier Boston Police Department
  3. Improved NOoSE SWAT with LCPD ESU Skin (mod is ready)
  4. Realistic MX-295 Flamethrower (mod is ready, but I'll only upload it @ GTA4-Mods)
  5. GRIM's Weapons Pack for GTA IV and EFLC Reuploaded and Reloaded (Ditto as above, but only preview videos not yet processed, only at this blog will be uploaded)
  6. Hitman: Blood Money Weapons Pack (proposal, with Ninja Ripper at hand)
Right now, I have to postpone the creation of more IV mods, as I recently ran out of internet quota and cash for the previous ISP, Telkomsel. Gladly the Indosat Ooredoo gives it a speed boost to complete mods upload in time.

The postpone reason is that I need to continue the work on my FC2 TC mod, that is nearly finished; just ripping some game models, grabbing the people's works (credits will be applied for respect), and missions/weapons customization. Lately, AAM-3 model is found in AC:AH when I replayed the missions from the start. I'll start the last ripping from that game and recess for tomorrow.

Hope you guys who still likes IV likes my new downloads. Expect for new updates.

Comments