Post-Vacation, New Entry, and Continuation of Proposed Mods

Alright, it's been a week gone offline on blogging, but modding times ain't dead yet.
Checking latest releases of movies today, finally @ Samehadaku, the online version of Boruto Movie is now on air, along with the new OVA as I heard on LINE (I should have one on PC), the NLI official account.
The modding continues, and I've been doing an improvement of police bike to use ELS functionality with working rotators. I have a free time over a week before I go into the second stage of short semester on July 18.

The Enforcer and Police Stockade in ELS version is ready to go. Just waiting for the right time to get them uploaded, because the GTAGaming admin is slack.
I have broken Battlefield 3 recorded movies (using Fraps), so I pulled out the game files from my laptop, along with other "unused" games after a long time I didn't use it. I have to do some other game records, for the "personal movie editing" in my phone and laptop. The FSX thing is not put into my consideration.

You know what, it's really boring to visit the same place many times, and running out of tourist objects to visit. I do. I and my family visited Bali and that place is same from time to time, only one thing is that the change of technology and prevention of "reclamation". I'll upload my photos from few of interesting places in Bali soon, but for now, it's time for me to chase the downloads; the movie and helicopter videos, and going back to continue modding.

Anyway, f*** the Brexit thing (no offense; I saw the news already).

Comments