Can't sleep, this is what I wrote

I slept for 2 hours and can't sleep for few hours until I watched the TV before doing some download shit.

My phone's starting to make internet lag, so I restarted the connection again.

Guess what, the morning will be the usual day as the first stage of short semester. Morning schedule. 7.30 a.m., today.

NLI is back on business again, but apparently they will lose some cash up front with the new LINE@'s Privacy Policy. I doubt this is a problem for the admins though if they don't take precautions lightly.

I have Flight Simulator X program, and my start for a DLC or addon models are from the LOF. They provide freeware and the best models they can ever provide in my modding history besides GTA games like IV and SA. For guests, to DL them, you can only do once a week.

San Andreas Warfare 2 DYOM mission is fun, but in some instances with Winter Mod + Snow Andreas and some HD mods installed, the game crashes.

Crisis of 2016: Rage of TF141 DYOM mission. First 3 in Chapter 1 is clear, but the fourth one has crashed the game. The cause: unknown. Probably because the Winter Mod and Snow Andreas.

I'll try playing some of these DYOM missions in another season. I didn't yet tried Endless Summer, which is redeemed to be the lightest than Autumn Sunshine. I'll do that in some other time, though.

Also, the project of Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer recently came to a halt. Previously I'm trying to figure out the "drawargs", but I ended up sleeping. Yet, idk a thing or don't have an enlightenment about how those works, the use of specific animations, what are the "argument -1" "argument 0" and so on are for (Guess I already found out there's an argument-based controller thing under the animation slider). I spent most of my time playing Hitman: Blood Money for now, I suppose. Shouldn't be better if there's any tutorial videos regarding to this? I spent some of my time examining the LUA files and found out the use of draw arguments, but I didn't reach the enlightenment.

I used up my main quota, because the night-time starts at 1 a.m., and maybe my pa will be arrived three hours later. He was planning to take my sister home from the hospital after the exploding balloon accident at her friend's B-day party, but I did waited for the entire afternoon for them to come. They didn't. Must have been a financial problem.

I guess it's a hard day to face on. Some mods for GTA IV is ready for now, but again I have to use the other ISP. Smartfren really dropped the upload speed instead of download speed, and they announced that the CDMA effectiveness will be gone in Bandung around the midst September. They do recommend to upgrade the Wi-Fi modem to the 4G LTE ones. So I'm asking myself, "when will that time comes?"

Also, I may be wasting worth 4 gigs of quota uploading the FC2 mod when it's done, because I'll be uploading it to both 4shared and Google Drive, as they both provide unlimited file size upload rather than Mediafire that limits only 300 MB per file, or Dropbox that is even more lower, around 100 or 200.

I work for free, no payments. I guarantee my freedom.
I'll explain when some of my mods need payments.

Oh, and one more thing: the owner of Kickass Torrents, was arrested (I assume you have already heard the news). I read this from the LINE TODAY, the official news account made by LINE itself. As for now, the Return 2 Base video there will be killed - if anyone is interested, I'll upload the files to 4shared, although this'll make my ass being chased by the law.

Well, that's what I wrote for now. Weekends will have empty schedule, so maybe I can do some work to that Burke destroyer. I needed a 3ds Max tutorial book, a C++ tut book, a C# tut book, and a Java tut book.

Comments