From Nostalgic to Herretic

I've been saving posts by some good ol' sites lately and just in time I took a part in reading them in my computer before going back for home cleaning shit and gaming.

I may as well start up this fresh day, of course, but... things might not go so well.

Not to tell why people putting religion into politics matter, though, one article by Duniaku I stumbled upon really takes me attention that everyone can be like the Arabians, or in other perspective, joining Islam. I'd rather stick with Hindu, thank you.

BTW, it brings me back some memories of the old days. That day was about the study tour to Jogjakarta when I was at senior high. Visited temples of Buddha that are smaller than Borobudur, but still a personal experience. Was a place where the Chinese set a foothold in Indonesia a thousand year ago.

In my personal matters, idk which of 5 known religions started the history, but long in the pre-history era, people worship animals.

If I focus on Indonesia, Hindu was the first religion to set foothold and building histories, followed by Buddha, and then Islam. Dutch invasion to Indonesia created new religion that was believed from the Europe, Christen.

Islam is deemed to be the famous religion because it has more than half of the people in the Earth who follows it. I can't argue about it, though, figuratively speaking. People said joining it is easy, but doing it... well it takes lots of religion routines to take. I'm not talking about harassing this lovely and wonderful religion just to tell that one of yous that are reading this are in a midst of fasting of this peacefully Ramadan. It's evil. But, I'm not lying either. A bit of knowledge tells me that people have to pray 5 times in a day (referred in Indonesian as Sholat 5 Waktu), and that includes Maghrib (usually near 6 P.M.). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now moving on... close enough to me, though, Hindu and Buddha share same philosophy, but different ways of achievement. Is it true? It's the fact I got too from the monk in one temple during study tour, but... no promises. And is it possible for Hindu people to be a Buddhist and vice versa?


Another article of Duniaku also feature 100 inspirational sentences based from each character of Naruto series. I may as well collect them later and translate it into English on my own. If only I had time to learn German as well...


And now, just in time to arrive in saving pictures part. Rather than googling to find repetitive images of Naruto with "less inspiring" keywords, I'd rather go specific by reading articles from many trusted "otaku anime" websites. It could save hundreds of megabytes spent for browsing and DL-ing pictures that are, either copyrighted or not. Most of these are not used in Youtube banner, but in my short story to come. Might as well put Boruto in. Naruto as the head of family had logical reasons why he called his first boy who born from Hinata's womb "Boruto", or literally, "Bolt".


After this, I may as well back into offline event for... not sure how long, but I'm assure I'll be back. It's the day 10 in this month and Eid Al' Fitr is still very long, about two weeks from now on. Back to UNS4 and make myself go into RPG again. You know, that Fallout 4 thing?

Comments