English, English... Man, love the English

And despite the fact that I'm Indonesian, that is, I can speak English. It's becoming a widely used international language and national language for USA and UK.

No, no, no, I'm not planning to be an Englishman, but this language is used for go abroad.

First time learning English was when I was a young boy trying to achieve my random goal. Yep, me during the elementary school. 15 years experience is now used in this writing, as well as previous ones. Might as well try to keep it sharp like a knife.

In the old times of me, video games are mostly in English; from UI, sound... and also some of the video games that are Japanese. And the Japs are... yep, "Otaku / Anime" related video games. Everything is Japanese, and Indonesians... well they give a fuck and just play it, no matter how "hard" the Kanji words are. Game over, repeat again. Game over, repeat again. It never ends.

Yeah, and I admit it. No joke. Indonesians who play Japanese video games (with Japanese UI, sounds) just give a fuck and play it. I did see it once when I think my bro and another friend of his, play a Naruto game that whole its UI and sound are Japanese. They just go buzz on the game, skipping dialogue, and went into the fight, just like how it is today, considering that game ain't an RPG. Well... yeah, most of the Naruto games up to now are unlikely to be an RPG, although today is the "open world" theme like GTA V. If there is, let me know.

I was glad to see an old PS2 DVD cassette one friend gave me during junior high, was in English UI and text. Pure Japanese dub. The game? Naruto: Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4. Still keep it in my old dusty cassette box, untouched for years.

Still, it's best to keep my nationalism to save the country. Patriotism ain't going nowhere unless you gain new citizenship.

And today... 2 Boruto songs on hand, now moving on to rather off a bit. Acchi Kocchi opening music really stuck on my head that I really want to download it. Glad the result in Google came to a hit.

Remembering Boruto on action really takes me back on the old 2015 movie. Yeah I know, I already have the Japanese dub with Indonesian sub, but that's due to my impatience and brother's request. Now I wanna try the English one before I do the same on NS:UNS4. It is because I wanna try something different, rather than just listening pure Jap sound with English UI and text. One friend who frequently play different video games on his laptop, didn't change the VO language when he set up the NS:UNS4 game. Story line teller. Heh. More like a story teller, if you ask me.

And thanks to JalanTikus, when I go search for movie subtitles, I'll grab only the SRT or ASS format; and to make sure it's text, Notepad++ will do the check, see if anything's wrong or being "malwared" inactively. Antivirus still do the checking.

Time for me to get the downloads and go back offline. Ramadan is 9 days from now on.

Comments