From Good News to Bad News

Haven't yet touched internet for weeks (except on my smartphone, at least; I'm saving some posts for me and for public), so here are short details when I'm out.

Can't tell how many movies I watched, but in just 2 days I watched Pirates of the Carribean: Salazar's Revenge and Wonder Woman. Gotta cancel the Resident Evil one because of my bro's request.

Installed Hitman: Absolution and felt a new gameplay that is even different than what I'm supposed to be; like in Hitman: Blood Money. It's more like a TPS and Stealth genres like Sniper Elite, but unlike Sniper Elite, continuous shots only draw suspicion with no identification on who's doing the action. And the way disguise works... no, no, no, it's not like the Blood Money and all, the Absolution has different ways to slip past hostiles undetected, even with a disguise. Recently I did an uninstall on that and put back the Fallout 4 to restart the game again from where I left as a male and being a member of Brotherhood of Steel (before entering the Institute), with all new DLCs in place. This time, the path taken is not Institute, but the Brotherhood. I haven't yet taken my time of being a Railroad member, but I guess the POV will be the same; nuclear explosion at the end of the story that will then continued by a free roam that is unlike Fallout: New Vegas or Fallout 3 (except if the Broken Steel DLC is installed).

And just in time I have to tell that the days of Shippuden era in NS:UNS4, is over. Now is the Boruto part where I can do some new changes on personal BGM, especially after I pulled a part where I can convert the Fallout 4 menu music to a readable format. After Noesis, only one more part left to decode the XWM format and convert it to a readable one.

Moving on, I just left IV mods for months; dunno when I'll get back, but I think Joe is losing patience and looking for someone else to do his requests. I've been working on one particular V mod that customizes RDE and IV Car Pack into an integrated and unique dispatch system. It went successful that I also created extras for them. Some extras I made are not yet tried.

50k my mom topped up into my modem is enough, but not for the Sakura Quest downloads. I recently downloaded DirectX SDK worth nearly 600 MB size just to gather the xWMA Encoder. I received it after reading the description from the NexusMods from my smartphone where I can take a part of converting XWM to a readable format. It's a start, at least.

And my birthday was just dining at a place that I can't tell where, because I forgot. No new action figures for me. I just bought two small fighter jet replicas, one was Su-37, another was F/A-18F. Today was nothing but only a broadcast message on Boruto Lovers Indo LINE Official Account. Thousands of posts deleted, leaving only messages. I think it's still active in Instagram, but I haven't yet following it. Guess I gotta find the other next-door OA.

I can't tell how many megabytes worth spent on doing browsing, typing, and downloading in one day, but as you know, you will never know.

Comments