Good Progress, but development is not over yet

I've been making a good progress lately.

Many tests have been conducted for this NooseMod plugin to work. I've been testing the Terrorist Pursuit callout I've set up. Roughly, there are still some bugs, particularly after repeatedly see the logs; one of them logged this:

[WARNING - 4:44:26 PM] [CultureHelper] GetText: Missing translation for: NOOSE is requesting police backup for fleeing terrorists at {0}.. Language: en-US
[WARNING - 4:44:26 PM] [CultureHelper] GetText: Fallback translation missing: NOOSE is requesting police backup for fleeing terrorists at {0}.. Language: en-US
 Stats database is started without problems. I even logged the Connection String for the information on the local database it is using. Still... server database returned "(404) Not Found" while my login authentication records well (grabbed the GUID before the stats server for LCPDFR is closed).

Now is the third time of the push to GitHub. Well, it particularly went to a little success progress. I'll be doing more beta tests with this plugin and be all set for public release @ LCPDFR website once complete.


And, before closing, I'd like to spend my thoughts of the day.

You see, everything changes. New semester, new life, new home... everything that is new for you people. But for me, some. New semester, new curriculum, and (shit!) new phone. I wasn't having birthday nor my Sweet Seventeen, but... how come there's a package intended for me?

Was at home in the dusky Wednesday (9/8). Home was where I did my non-productivity shit. You know, play, eat, sleep, repeat... I know, it's VERY non-productive. Just sit at home, play video games, and forget everything (or f*** it all). Was my habit, and it is now.

When it comes to making mods (GTA mods), that's a different story. Most of the time, I did weapon data designer and skin designer for police vehicles. Now I can feel like... I can do almost everything the developers and tool founders offered. OpenIV: replace game files. GIMS: Autodesk modeling shit. Visual Studio: code programming. Greetings to those who shared modding knowledge to us modders and the modding community.

In fact, there are many things I can't break recently. New phone provides me fast response. ILSpy helps me out with coding references. Many guys developing LCPDFR and LSPDFR provide me API to develop into. Maybe one day I can put the new LSPDFR feature to be placed in LCPDFR (unique pursuit using LCPDFR engine).

Currently I lost track on API developer page for LCPDFR plugin. I was hoping if I can find it and still exists in Google; yet I did a pull (GitHub) once with newly updated plugin using Networking library.


Can't tell how many years have passed since the first on air of Inuyasha on TV. After it's resurfaced, now is gone and instead playing Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden on two times: 7:30 and 17:00. What I can't expect is the "movie-like" show to play about 6 episodes (a total of 3 hours) per day. The cartoon show that starts at 13:00 was replaced by K-Drama that was a hit to everyone in the world. Descendants of the Sun was there and I think it's finished. It's continued by The Heirs and frankly it was dubbed in Indonesian like many other cartoon shows and "translation-incapable" movies, like those that sounded Chinese, Japanese, or anything beyond English. Once a Norwegian cartoon movie was put on TV and dubbed Indonesian. What makes me wonder is that: why Kung-fu Hustle is still dubbed Chinese (original) while the other Chinese movies dubbed Indonesian?

Also, this TV station I was talking about, GlobalTV, once was airing a French movie at the post midnight. Was about forest on fire. Can't remember the title. Before I can see the end it was cut by other program based on the city region. To short, I like the motivational ads, but the previously aired shows I don't.

And so if I remember correctly, one night when I was at the transition from 5th to 6th grade of Elementary School, I watched a documentary video about how the world will be without humans and how the world goes. Same TV station. In the end of the movie it all starts in a new cold winter era; a chance to begin again. To me, it was very inspirational that I really wanted to watch it again, but sadly, I forgot the title of the movie while I have one in mind: "Baywatch" or maybe "Lake Placid".

The other was a movie about mutated ants (I have its recording from my old phone) and, another about brawling two big snakes (not Anaconda movie). Well said, though, most of these favored movies I watched have no clue about its title, because that time, no movie title was written on screen.

So another fact comes to me about old programs like "Awas ada Sule", "Abdel & Temon: Bukan Superstar", "Awas ada Sule 2", and "Komeng Acak Adul" (was seen in the post-midnight). These old programs made me stick onto the TV for 30 minutes to an hour before opening video games or books.

None I was hearing the current artists or actors/actresses who played it until now, except Sule who is a host of Ini Talkshow at NET, and Abdel who in the dawn did "ceramah" (religious speech) to Islam people at a TV station called Indosiar (can't remember the name of the show). Likewise, they never show on TV except popular artists on crack (sniffing drugs). Man, why people so get addicted to drugs? Last few days ago, a man planting a marijuana for medication of his wife, was imprisoned. Why people can't interpret between drugs and medicine?


Should I forget how the world goes? Or just follow it? None of this world are free. Even a pint-sized water isn't.

Comments