Full Night of Paranoia and New Games

I've been actually being so paranoid 24-7 for my holiday in the next 2 weeks. North Korea is about to conduct a nuclear war against US, which means, the end of the world is near.

My father said that it was the US' problem, so dad doesn't give a fuck about it, though. However, my anxiety: though personally I like wars, most of the wars I think is a fiction, or anything that happened during the World War II. If Nuclear War happens, sooner or later, this writing will come to an end, and everything will be lost. Forever.

Actually, even though dad gave a fuck about it, he told me to seek the bright future ahead of us and think positively. Politics are fragile. An action can turn into an argue, and the argue can turn into a fight. He'll soon know that US will win without ever starting a Nuclear War.

Another surprising thing I saw on the news: the world produces thousands of nuclear weapons and keeps growing every day. It's a race against the strongest that determined by the number of nuclear weapons possessed.

I've been thinking of building a basement for the use of nuclear shelter, but... Lord knows that if the world needs to end, so we are.


Well, I've been getting a new reference of the Naruto video games for PC. N:UNST (Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy) and NS:UNSL (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy) will be released, but so far I haven't yet tracked the updates. I've lost track with JalanTikus about places where I can get the "pirated video games" besides Skidrow-Reloaded and Ova Games that some of my friends told me about. NS:UNSL will be released perhaps next month (likely tomorrow from now on). And so, it's my time to grab new sets of BGM.

Oh yes, I've played Sniper Elite 4 and the setting was epic, UHD quality. Still setting up in the era of the World War II, the action took place in Italy, where Germany (Nazi) built a missile designed to strike allied vessels in a size of a battleship.

Been actually trying to use Thompson model the 9SYcHO used (former GTAGaming member, I did requested some weapon models to be converted), but when I tried to mod his, it's locked, both in and out (in what appears to be openFormats has no details on mesh model so that the mesh content contains only "Locked" text).

Sniper Elite 4 now runs on both DX11 and DX12 (which luckily my graphic card supports up to DX12 rendering), which this... affects the obsolete Ninja Ripper version that can only support up to DX11-based video games. The project made by black_ninja was discontinued, and it will until the ungiven time.

Well, I need to go back to Sniper Elite 3 and use the rendering tool to get the weapon models, although in 4 there are many new old-school weapons that are not available in 3.


Moving on, before I say something about AOV (Arena of Valor) and Mobile Legends, there's this one kind of Naruto-based video game that its date release still unconfirmed: Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker. Yep, you got it. I've been getting in familiarization with the feature it has before I can get a preview (trailer), one of them is "Character Personalization". Design your own character and affiliate with a specific clan. It's ratherly something new to this video game, because the character personalization and customization is a brand new.

However, after previewing from a trailer (in one of the LINE Official Accounts' Timeline), the game is basically an MMORPG (in what appears to be equivalent to Arena of Valor, Mobile Legends, Vainglory, and DoTA 2) in an open world. Yep, you guess it right, but it uses the old system as served in the old Naruto-based video games instead of the Command & Conquer-styled command movement. In the other words, controls are similar to the old video games like NS:UNS4: by the hands on an Xbox joystick.

In my experience, I'd rather stick to the computer video games, to say that I had enough time to enjoy the phone-based games on my old phone. Got its battery fat and the charger's busted, so it's another collection of junk in my house. Not to say I don't like mobile phone video games, I like them, but I chose to spectate, which is, watch how the player play. My bro and sis did played them and recently, Mobile Legends becomes their favorite.


I've been also working on a Russian missions fix for the FC2 TC Pack, and it's about to go on a release. I still can't decide when. Also, I had to hold the NooseMod testing since I want to go on a break from modding. But as you know, I'm still working on the background while I waited for the seventh semester to begin on September 11.

Got a recent changes on "My Realistic Weapon Mod v5" about my personally converted rocket model from FC2 game. I may as well announce the release later on. Need to reupload.

Comments